Where to buy new 25cm pedals in Europe?

em1barns

Hi all,

I live in Belgium and purchased my wheel from Kingsong Europe.

When asking this distributor about availability, he essentially told me that if it ever gets available, it will be on their online store...

I checked eWheels shipping options to Europe, and Belgium or France is not an option there (plus I am not sure if customs taxes are included in shipping or not).

Any other plan to purchase these fantastic pedals from Europe?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you checked with Ian at www.speedyfeet.co.uk ? He might have some info since he is taking pre-order for the KS18XL now. 

Or ask @Justina you can check her profile for another Kingsong dealer with-in EU (Poland)

5 hours ago, em1barns said:

Hi all,

I live in Belgium and purchased my wheel from Kingsong Europe.

When asking this distributor about availability, he essentially told me that if it ever gets available, it will be on their online store...

I checked eWheels shipping options to Europe, and Belgium or France is not an option there (plus I am not sure if customs taxes are included in shipping or not).

Any other plan to purchase these fantastic pedals from Europe?

Next week i should get a list of resellers carrying...or better say, who want to carry them.

13 hours ago, Siggy said:

I purchased mine from ewheels because they ship to UK and I didn't want to wait for the massive delay in parts to EU sellers.

Maybe have another look at their shipping options

That could be an option for me, as I travel frequently there. Do you know if the shipping rate (40$) includes customs taxes?

@Siggy Marley 😊. eWheels has a partnership with MyUS.dot com. You should check it out. I think it exists as a solution to shipping situations like yours. However,  I don't know the details of exactly how it works for you. If you go to the eWheels website you will see the announcement link for the partnership with MyUs. Check it out and see if it is a fix. :efee8319ab:👍

8 hours ago, Siggy said:

Pedal is singular in the description, is it for one pedal or 2?

As far as my info is in the moment ....KS France has ordered the pedals.

They JUST where produced....so dont exspect them to soon to reach Europe, as the first batch was for ewheels!

Will get a list of other reseller the coming days...

4 hours ago, em1barns said:

Pedal is singular in the description, is it for one pedal or 2?

two...

But btw: I have a bit of doubt if this advertisement on aliexpress is legit.

Kingsong is not behind this sale!!!

8 minutes ago, US69 said:

Thanks @US69. Jason just informed everyone that each dealer should be able to independently purchase pedals from KS. So, no shipping complications afterall. :efee8319ab:👍

23 minutes ago, Lutalo said:

Thanks @US69. Jason just informed everyone that each dealer should be able to independently purchase pedals from KS. So, no shipping complications afterall. :efee8319ab:👍

Yeah, that was the case from the beginning. It is just that only a few European seller took the Chance to order them.

On 11/15/2018 at 5:38 AM, Siggy said:

thanks for this @Lutalo - awesome find!

Jason tells me they should be shipping next week. I'm excited!

Also there have declared value of $20 so shouldn't have to pay customs fees

Nice!:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jason McNeil said:

Ours arrived on Wednesday into LA, shipped the boxes to Tucson, Fedex messed up, only twelve of the sixty sets arrived today, remaining 48 sets arriving on Monday :( 

I cannot thank you enough for the initiative.

I would have bought them with you if there was an easier option for Belgium. 

I hope they will be a big success so you get more leverage with Kingsong going forward (and more importantly payback).

My feet are 11 inches, I never felt so much control and comfort on a wheel. 

27 minutes ago, em1barns said:

I cannot thank you enough for the initiative.

I would have bought them with you if there was an easier option for Belgium. 

I hope they will be a big success so you get more leverage with Kingsong going forward (and more importantly payback).

My feet are 11 inches, I never felt so much control and comfort on a wheel. 

ooow where did you get yours from?

Just received my fedex shipping info. Thanks @Jason McNeil guess i’m one of the 12!!

1 hour ago, houseofjob said:

giphy.gif

:roflmao:

Yep that is how it is done. Just wait to see how it look when it goes into automated sorting machine at the distribution depos. It is a package not meal at a restaurant 😉

Archived