Kingsong 18XL available for pre-order Speedy Feet

Jens Ronnedal

@meepmeepmayer We are talking here 1/3rd of a brand new small car : )

I will be buying locally here in EU from eunicycles.eu for +/- GBP 1990 / EUR 2300 / USD 2600.

I think they ship worldwide (not 100% sure) and sometimes you can be eligible (I do not qualify, unfortunately) for VAT-free purchase which (after deducting huge local 23% VAT) makes it GBP 1520 / EUR 1771 / USD 2000).

On 11/7/2018 at 9:17 PM, hal2000 said:

Hi Jens! Are you buying the one with larger pedals?

I asked Ian about the pedals and it will come with the smaller but black pedals. The larger ones will be available in their store.

On 11/8/2018 at 8:16 AM, meepmeepmayer said:

2200 GBP (2530€):efee96588e: The msX is 2000 GBP (2300€). These EUC prices are getting really bad lately!:eff05cf9bc: My 1300Wh ACM was 1400 (1600€).

Price is like age, it's just a number. Riding the wheel you really want is priceless. ;)
My road bike cost about €5000 and it didn't even come with a motor. =)
And comparing the MSX with the 18XL is like comparing a Harley Davidson with a Honda Goldwing. A customer knows what it wants and is not gonna go for the HD if he wants a HG just because it cost a bit more. If you let money be a big factor in what ride to buy, you're probably gonna regret it.

On 11/8/2018 at 8:16 AM, meepmeepmayer said:

2200 GBP (2530€):efee96588e: The msX is 2000 GBP (2300€). These EUC prices are getting really bad lately!:eff05cf9bc: My 1300Wh ACM was 1400 (1600€).

Considering you can buy the msX for 1400 euros these days on Ali as part of the 11.11 promotion, I d really hesitate to get the KS XL ...

4 minutes ago, Vanzen said:

Considering you can buy the msX for 1400 euros these days on Ali as part of the 11.11 promotion, I d really hesitate to get the KS XL ...

There's also two different kind of cusomers. Those who will go through anything to get a good price and no warranty. Against those who are willing to pay good money for warranty, service and support. And to get a wheel EU-certified that at least in Sweden will give you an opportunity to get 25% off of the original price.

How you decide to purchase anything will have consequences for both yourself and the market as a whole. I'm not saying that there's a wrong and a right, but there's a choice to be made.

5 hours ago, Jens Ronnedal said:

There's also two different kind of cusomers. Those who will go through anything to get a good price and no warranty. Against those who are willing to pay good money for warranty, service and support. 

I simply love quick and proper aftersale support. Waiting weeks for parts from China and then installing them myself is definitely not my kind of thing.

On 11/8/2018 at 1:25 AM, Jens Ronnedal said:

I’m not sure if it has the larger pedals or not. Only says that they are black. Don’t know if that means that they are larger.

If they are black they should be the larger ones. Oops! Nope. My bad. I thought all the black ones were the larger variety. I guess KS is just starting to offer Black pedals. 

Although I will order the larger pedals, I think black pedals across the board is a nice cosmetic offering. 

Archived