Jump to content

Ninebot C+ or Airwheel X8


alexandregms2
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello

I'm buying one to go to work. I would like to know wanted to buy Airwhell X8 or Ninebot One C +.

From what I've seen the engine power of the X8 is 800W, and that of the Ninebot C + is 450W. That's true?

In my country the X8 costs $ 877.00, the Ninebot One C + costs $ 439.00.

Which one is worth buying?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, alexandregms2 said:

Hello

I'm buying one to go to work. I would like to know wanted to buy Airwhell X8 or Ninebot One C +.

From what I've seen the engine power of the X8 is 800W, and that of the Ninebot C + is 450W. That's true?

In my country the X8 costs $ 877.00, the Ninebot One C + costs $ 439.00.

Which one is worth buying?

Welcome!

Airwheel is one of the first wheels and absolutely outdated. For $877 one gets much better wheels by now.

How long is your ride to work? Are there inclines? Whats your weight? Can and do you want to charge the wheel at work?

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The C+ would be a better choice, but only if it costs $200 or less. Is it difficult or expensive to import a modern wheel from AliExpress or SpeedyFeet.co.uk into Brazil?

SpeedyFeet has free international shipping on new wheels, and many of us have ordered EUCs, parts and accessories from them over the past few years.

 

image.png.e26568276e1e2b6ee57a54f2d28442bb.png

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yep, write an email to Ian from Speedyfeet (info@speedyfeet.uk) and ask how well it works shipping to Brazil. But the site says free worldwide shipping.

Airwheel is shit (small battery) and the price is crazy? Ninebot is ok but outdated and the price is not too good. Both very old models.

Also check AliExpress sellers "Rockwheel Store" and "green and fashion travalling store", they might have some good offers on 11.11. (China discount day).

Check the Commercial Advertisements & Deals subforum for such possible offers:

https://forum.electricunicycle.org/forum/18-commercial-advertisements-deals/

1 hour ago, Chriull said:

How long is your ride to work? Are there inclines? Whats your weight? Can and do you want to charge the wheel at work?

That would help to find the best wheel for you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/6/2018 at 10:12 PM, Chriull said:

Welcome!

Airwheel is one of the first wheels and absolutely outdated. For $877 one gets much better wheels by now.

How long is your ride to work? Are there inclines? Whats your weight? Can and do you want to charge the wheel at work?

Sorry for the delay!
My trip to work is 2,5km
There are slopes, but nothing over the top.
My weight is 80KG.
I can take the wheel to work!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/6/2018 at 10:54 PM, litewave said:

The C+ would be a better choice, but only if it costs $200 or less. Is it difficult or expensive to import a modern wheel from AliExpress or SpeedyFeet.co.uk into Brazil?

SpeedyFeet has free international shipping on new wheels, and many of us have ordered EUCs, parts and accessories from them over the past few years. 

 

image.png.e26568276e1e2b6ee57a54f2d28442bb.png

Yes, it is difficult to import a modern wheel to Brazil. If I buy from abroad it is quite capable that I will pay tax (at least 40% of the value). In Brazil everything is very expensive because of taxes, unfortunately!
I will send an email to SpeedFeet and see the value of the freight and the delivery time! Thank you for your help!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/6/2018 at 11:18 PM, meepmeepmayer said:

Yep, write an email to Ian from Speedyfeet (info@speedyfeet.uk) and ask how well it works shipping to Brazil. But the site says free worldwide shipping.

Airwheel is shit (small battery) and the price is crazy? Ninebot is ok but outdated and the price is not too good. Both very old models.

Also check AliExpress sellers "Rockwheel Store" and "green and fashion travalling store", they might have some good offers on 11.11. (China discount day).

Check the Commercial Advertisements & Deals subforum for such possible offers: 

https://forum.electricunicycle.org/forum/18-commercial-advertisements-deals/

That would help to find the best wheel for you.

I did not know AirWheel was bad. Thanks for the information.
I have searched here in Brazil the Ninebot C +, but some websites describe that the power of the engine is 800W, and others describe that it is 450W, I am in doubt! I'm searching on other sites, but I can not find them.

This site says it's 800W: http://www.hbgamespy.com/producto/26164/scooter-xiaomi-ninebot-c-com-bateria-lg.html

Here it describes 450W: https://producto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-1130639568-scooter-xiaomi-ninebot-bateria-lg-_JM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, alexandregms2 said:

I did not know AirWheel was bad. Thanks for the information.

It really is, and the c+ is definitely the better option. Especially if you have just this twi to choose from ..

Quote


I have searched here in Brazil the Ninebot C +, but some websites describe that the power of the engine is 800W, and others describe that it is 450W, I am in doubt! I'm searching on other sites, but I can not find them.

It does not have 800W! I changed from the e+(500W) to Ks16c(800W) and it was a big leap.

The c+ could be quite the same motor as the e+, but ?half? the battery. So 450W sound realistic.

1 hour ago, alexandregms2 said:

My trip to work is 2,5km
There are slopes, but nothing over the top.
My weight is 80KG.

Should be easily accomplished by the c+!

 

On 11/7/2018 at 1:00 AM, alexandregms2 said:

From what I've seen the engine power of the X8 is 800W, and that of the Ninebot C + is 450W. That's true?

In my country the X8 costs $ 877.00, the Ninebot One C + costs $ 439.00.

Just took a look at this again - crazy people that dare to ask twice the price for that antique airwheel and claim that it has 800W...

Edited by Chriull
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/8/2018 at 8:41 PM, Chriull said:

It really is, and the c+ is definitely the better option. Especially if you have just this twi to choose from ..

It does not have 800W! I changed from the e+(500W) to Ks16c(800W) and it was a big leap.

The c+ could be quite the same motor as the e+, but ?half? the battery. So 450W sound realistic. 

Should be easily accomplished by the c+!

 

Just took a look at this again - crazy people that dare to ask twice the price for that antique airwheel and claim that it has 800W... 

Thank you very much for the information. Here in Brazil there is a wheel forum, but the staff do not know much and I did not get the answers I wanted. It was for you here in the forum that I decided to buy Ninebot C +. I found the best price here in Brazil for $ 415.13 and free shipping. Then I talked to the salesman and found out that he came from Paraguay, so he sells cheaper than the others.
I found crazy people in Brazil selling Ninebot C + for $ 669.29: https://producto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-950324238-monociclo-xiaomi-eletrico-ninebot-one-c-_JM
Any question I ask again here! A hug to everyone!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, alexandregms2 said:

Thank you very much for the information. Here in Brazil there is a wheel forum, but the staff do not know much and I did not get the answers I wanted. It was for you here in the forum that I decided to buy Ninebot C +. I found the best price here in Brazil for $ 415.13 and free shipping. Then I talked to the salesman and found out that he came from Paraguay, so he sells cheaper than the others.
I found crazy people in Brazil selling Ninebot C + for $ 669.29: https://producto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-950324238-monociclo-xiaomi-eletrico-ninebot-one-c-_JM
Any question I ask again here! A hug to everyone!

You're welcome. Normaly i don't recommend Unicycles with just such a low cell configuration (15s1p - just "one cell in parallel"). I'd see some 2p configuration as minimum, better some 4p configuration...

But as you don't have any other choice...

I'd assume such offers as now from 11.11. from the chinese platforms (aliexpress, gearbest, etc) are not feasable, possible for you? Could eventuelly be interesting despite of the tolls you have to pay? ( ... and possible problems with repairs, etc ...)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...