intelligent walking store

i would like to share my very unpleasant buying experience about the intelligent walking store. I ordered a tesla 1020 and recieved a msuoer x 18 inch thant does 30k max.It was not what i orderd and i dont want it after trying all the apps to sort...so i supposedly struck a deal that i keep the damm thing and pay this store another 500usd for the tesla which includes shipping to new zealand which sounds like a great deal...but hang on i banked the $500 usd  and no messages..hello the answer was i dont quite undersatand...understand what you ripped me off another $500 and no memory of the deal or the sale as guess what ..he had left it long enough for me not to place  feedback...i paid both amounts of $1332 and $500 to paypal..to his personal account..stupid me jason_ken was the seller and i would like it known everywhere in the EUC that if you buy from this store you will be dealing with traders who cant speak english and use it to there advantage when they need to..it has put me off buying thru any chinese store and i waited so long to save and buy a descent wheel and now ive got a suitcase i could probabley carry faster...please be warned as i am sure there are over poor sods out there that have had the same isues..plus i had to pay another $200 usd to there store for postage which was redemaable thru aliexpress but i left it too long to associate with sale so no feedback available ,,because guess what i trusted him and the shop looking at the feedback they had,,fancy that..so in total i have spent $2032 usd  and that way more that you can buy a msuper 18 x now...

3 hours ago, terry53 said:

..he had left it long enough for me not to place  feedback...i paid both amounts of $1332 and $500 to paypal..to his personal account..stupid me jason_ken was the seller and i would like it known everywhere in the EUC that if you buy from this store you will be dealing with traders who cant speak english and use it to there advantage when they need to..it has put me off buying thru any chinese store and

..plus i had to pay another $200 usd to there store for postage which was redemaable thru aliexpress but i left it too long to associate with sale so no feedback available ,,because guess what i trusted him and the shop looking at the feedback they had,,fancy that..so in total i have spent $2032 usd  and that way more that you can buy a msuper 18 x now...

I'd assume with "long enough for me to not to place feedback" means you cannot open a dispute anymore with paypal?

Sorry to hear this. If i remember right some "jason ken"s tried to "flood" this forum with advertisments about a year ago - imho one of the main reasons we got quite restrictive for new members... ;(

Normally the problems with such online shops start once one needs repairs/guarantee, although there are some nice excemptions who help and send spare parts in case something goes wrong. But for all this cases the only chance one has is paypal, and as you have learned the hard way one should be never tempted to miss the deadline to open a dispute ;(

Very sorry to hear, please don't take it the wrong way but also sound quite weird imho? A Tesla for 500 usd?

If true and really ripped off then absolutely 100% you should hang him out imo, don't feel one bit sorry for people like that to be hung for everyone to see and hope no one buy anything ever again, no such thing as I don't understand if you first talked English and later you suddenly do not understand once money is paid!

In fact post the conversation history here if not going against any forum rules (which is hard to for me to see if he really did screw you and in everyone's interest) and/or create any trouble with Paypal?

That store have sold a few wheels at least and so far good decent feedback, I been in contact with them and then sounded good but always do before laying down your money I suppose, post conversation and no one can question or argue, will be there for the world to see exactly what went one just like you saw it, will also show any doubter that you agree speaking the truth 100% and not messing about. I am simply saying it also happen believe it or not that customers get funny ideas about business, then feel cheated afterwards and anger will trash a seller online, in those cases I have seen or suspicious about anyway the buyer will never post the full conversation history but only make claims.

Now I certainly not saying this is you, not at all, that's why I think you should post screens if truly cheated cause after that it all become black and white, will help a lot of others in the process, a foru member just bought from there, if nothing else post them for him to not let him be too nice and allow time to run out. I know myself, sometimes they can sound truthful and just ask for that extra day or 2 and you want to believe.

Archived