Lukasz

Ninebot Z Battery Mod 112 MJ1, 14s8p, 1410 Wh

Hi Lukasz,

Any update on your project? I’m looking to build the same... do you have any tips?can I use the original BMS or do I need another one? Connection configurations did you change anything? I see lots o wires coming out of each pack of batteries (5 in total it seems from your pictures).

Any tip, guidance is welcome, thank you.

On 10/27/2018 at 3:41 AM, fbhb said:

This is a very interesting project and I am sure many of us Z10 owners will be keen to see how it all turns out when completed. Please DO keep us all updated on progress @Lukasz, as any further info will be very much appreciated.

How is this project going? And also the fast charger for z10?

Hello Afeez - so far so good - power supply works great - please have initial look at the pics below - more new soon in my Ninebot Z10 - power supply Charge Doctor mod thread

Image4340013883277931042.thumb.jpg.82bb8e3c5a9ac4e57d9a5dda845de820.jpg

• Like 3

@LukaszDo you know if the Russia guys managed to get that super battery in the Z? I’m on the same path... 

Can you share how did you group the cells? Schematics? With the original BMS or another one. Want to do the same to my Z6.

thanks 

It isn't mine work, I just know owner of this modified Z6 and the guy who did it. You can see pics at the first post in this topic. I can add only one thing - it seems that it isn't possible to do that with Z10, because Z10 BMS is little bit larger, that's why it will not fit.

• Like 2

On 2/3/2019 at 10:13 PM, palachzzz said:

It isn't mine work, I just know owner of this modified Z6 and the guy who did it. You can see pics at the first post in this topic. I can add only one thing - it seems that it isn't possible to do that with Z10, because Z10 BMS is little bit larger, that's why it will not fit.

Thank you @palachzzz

I would like to have 1400Wh in Z10, but as mentioned - it is slightly difficult to fit this battery inside. 

In fact I would also hesitate to compromise safety, as this will be experimental solution - I am not sure that I want to increase the risk....

For now I have found other solution - to reduce range anxiety - I got "the super light fast charger for Z10" - in case of longer summer trips - during lunch break it is possible to gain 20 km range in 1 hour (roughly 330Wh/h of charging) which solves my worries...  see more here