Ninebot Z Battery Mod 112 MJ1, 14s8p, 1410 Wh

Lukasz

• 1 month later...

Hi Lukasz,

Any update on your project? I’m looking to build the same... do you have any tips?can I use the original BMS or do I need another one? Connection configurations did you change anything? I see lots o wires coming out of each pack of batteries (5 in total it seems from your pictures).

Any tip, guidance is welcome, thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2018 at 3:41 AM, fbhb said:

This is a very interesting project and I am sure many of us Z10 owners will be keen to see how it all turns out when completed. Please DO keep us all updated on progress @Lukasz, as any further info will be very much appreciated.

How is this project going? And also the fast charger for z10?

Hello Afeez - so far so good - power supply works great - please have initial look at the pics below - more new soon in my Ninebot Z10 - power supply Charge Doctor mod thread

Image4340013883277931042.thumb.jpg.82bb8e3c5a9ac4e57d9a5dda845de820.jpg

• Like 3

It isn't mine work, I just know owner of this modified Z6 and the guy who did it. You can see pics at the first post in this topic. I can add only one thing - it seems that it isn't possible to do that with Z10, because Z10 BMS is little bit larger, that's why it will not fit.

• Like 2

On 2/3/2019 at 10:13 PM, palachzzz said:

It isn't mine work, I just know owner of this modified Z6 and the guy who did it. You can see pics at the first post in this topic. I can add only one thing - it seems that it isn't possible to do that with Z10, because Z10 BMS is little bit larger, that's why it will not fit.

Thank you @palachzzz

I would like to have 1400Wh in Z10, but as mentioned - it is slightly difficult to fit this battery inside. 

In fact I would also hesitate to compromise safety, as this will be experimental solution - I am not sure that I want to increase the risk....

For now I have found other solution - to reduce range anxiety - I got "the super light fast charger for Z10" - in case of longer summer trips - during lunch break it is possible to gain 20 km range in 1 hour (roughly 330Wh/h of charging) which solves my worries...  see more here