ChandlerAZ

Ninebot Z10 updated 4/20/2019

Selling my Ninebot One Z10, it rides great with zero issues and has the typical bumps and scrapes of a used EUC.

It has the original box and accessories, plus the new updated version 2 headlight and new upper pads both installed. It also has the trolley handle stability mod, power button protector mod and pedal opener mod.

I will also include the stand in the pictures which I purchased from the euc army shop.

Purchased from ewheels late August and I'm asking $1600 shipping included to the lower 48.

IMG_0684.JPG.889b485c83ff0fb25d6aa10b772bc762.JPGIMG_0685.JPG.dd5dae1cfadbe4904d84104d31c136ba.JPGIMG_0688.JPG.df2f5923875140ec2e7c7615eb1a9301.JPG

IMG_0683.JPG.43d73a6a23f4adc64cbd3a1adac85807.JPGIMG_0686.JPG.132412b38755ec7939498c4819a469d3.JPGIMG_0682.JPG.efe97e0f34b95741d7bb3c1f939389d1.JPGIMG_0687.PNG.ab5ac0aa40daf422cefb1f71165d2e07.PNG

Edited by ChandlerAZ
  • Upvote 2

Can you please send me your contact info? I live in LA area, but may be able to drive out there on the 7th, or 8th...thx! 

Sorry to keep you hanging if it's still for sale. Thinking I may go with KS18L. Too hard to decide. Just wanted to let you know ...

Hi, I would be interested in purchasing if you're not able to find a local pickup.  I'm in Boston.  (I tried to send a PM, but I don't have rights to do so.  Maybe because I am newly registered?)  Thanks, Paul

• Like 1

Yes it is a new registration issue. Sorry. Welcome! Try sending a PM now. Your post is also visible. 

23 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Yes it is a new registration issue. Sorry. Welcome! Try sending a PM now. Your post is also visible. 

Got it, thanks.  And FWIW, I posted a self-introduction in reply to the rules for the forum.  (Though that too is hidden and awaiting approval!) 

Hello! I wanted to ask if this is available still? Also your located in the LA area? - Alex

3 hours ago, ChandlerAZ said:

Sorry, but I’m located in the Phoenix area 

Ah darn, I was just there yesterday visiting family. I go down there very often so Ill have to send you a message when Im in the area.

I will buy it  for 1450 . I can send you my ups # for ground shipment

Let me know

@ChandlerAZ - it seems something here went/started to go quite wrong.

I split the unrelated posts out and gave you your sale topic back again (and gave it the original topic title).

Hope that's fine for you and sorry for the a bit late reaction...

• Like 1

Hi, is this still available? Thanks.