V8 charger flashing/blinking when plugged in, not charging

Michal

Hi Guys,

when I plug in the charger to my V8, the green light should turn from green to red (start charging) but it doesn't. When I plug it in, the green light pretends to turn red but immediately shuts off and in a second it blinks again and again, just keeps blinking. The status bar on the wheel shows charging but it's not. 

It happened with no obvious reason. Last night, everything charged as usually, the wheel is going well but tonight when I plugged it in, this effect occured.

I never depleated the battery to 0, always to min.30 percent. I usually charge it to 80-90 percent. From new till now (8 months, 1300 km) I had no issue with anything, but now.

I run the diagnostic tool and all is OK, even the battery. Do you think something burnt inside the charger or is it the battery what's not OK? 

Any idea? thank you very much.

this is how it looks

• Michal changed the title to V8 charger flashing/blinking when plugged in, not charging

You should get another charger...

But maybe you could try to diaconnect the batteries from the motherboard for few minutes, connect them again and try to charge. Just a try l, i saw some ninebot z10s in "deep sleep" with very similar  charger problems... After diaconnecting batteries it worked normal after few minutes

Hi @MaiKi, thanks for the hint. I've seen some similar vids but mostly they reported wrong batteries. Anyway, it turned out it's been the defective charger what caused the problem. When I tried it the other day, the charger started to blink even before I plugged it to the wheel, so there was no dispute any more.

I ordered a new one. It will take 1 month for delivery. It's going to be a long month... ?

Archived