KingSong 18XL in store.

Jens Ronnedal

Have pre-ordered mine. Expect it in lately December/early January. Spanish prices are the same as French ones (my distributor imports from France), so...2499€...

At Speedyfeet it's 21 2195 GBP, which is 2467€, so more or less the same. eWheels' $2150 is much more reasonable, but when I tried to order my V8 from they, they didn't ship to Spain.

11 minutes ago, travsformation said:

Spanish prices are the same as French ones (my distributor imports from France), so...2499€...

It seems that Polish prices are slightly better; KS-18XL with large pedals may be preordered for 2 377,81 € with tax and shipping included (I assume shipping is included only for domestic shipments). Source - https://eunicycles.eu/en/18-inch-wheels/107-ks18xl.html

45 minutes ago, travsformation said:

Have pre-ordered mine. Expect it in lately December/early January. Spanish prices are the same as French ones (my distributor imports from France), so...2499€...

At Speedyfeet it's 21 2195 GBP, which is 2467€, so more or less the same. eWheels' $2150 is much more reasonable, but when I tried to order my V8 from they, they didn't ship to Spain.

There are several other store's in Europe...

For example 1radwerkstatt.de which i can highly recommend :-)

When you say you are send by me you might even get a Little Bonus B)

3 hours ago, travsformation said:

You do realize US prices do not include VAT, and you would need to be paying it on top of the price, plus custom and transportation, right? So all in all, it would come pretty close to the EU prices, if not higher.

Archived