Annoying noise in Ninebot ES2

Argie

Hi,

I have a Ninebot ES2 with around 300km done.

Since day one there was a annoying noise produced by a metalic vibration when the speed is between 20 and 25 km/h. I took a look and I saw that leds under the scooter, in one side, are not aligned with the holes. Since the noise appears to come from the part of the scooter where I put my feet, I suspect something there is not well adjusted.

So, is there a way to disassembly that part of the scooter? I didn't find anything in youtube...

Thank you!

10 minutes ago, Mono said:

I am not a Ninebot expert, but I have never heard of a Ninebot ES2. Is it an electric unicycle? Otherwise you might be in the wrong forum.

ES2 is a kickscooter from Segway Ninebot, actually it's a big success over the world, price, specs and quality are good, (3 modeles= Segway ES1/ES2 and ES4  with an external battery). As Ninebot benefited from Xiaomi funds, Xiaomi use the same technology into his own brand "Mijia", and sell another success modele name is M365.

• 10 months later...
On 10/17/2018 at 10:09 AM, Argie said:

Hi,

I have a Ninebot ES2 with around 300km done.

Since day one there was a annoying noise produced by a metalic vibration when the speed is between 20 and 25 km/h. I took a look and I saw that leds under the scooter, in one side, are not aligned with the holes. Since the noise appears to come from the part of the scooter where I put my feet, I suspect something there is not well adjusted.

So, is there a way to disassembly that part of the scooter? I didn't find anything in youtube...

Thank you!

Hi, my es4 was doing the same, I turned it over and dropped some superglue directly on some led’s to solder in place the led strip. Will check tomorrow to see if the noise is gone