jordanj

Best hoverboards for siblings?!

Hey All!
Looking to get a set of two hoverboards for my nephews- one 13, and one 9 yrs old. I don't want to cause any conflict by getting two different models (and losing aunt of the year), but since the older one is much taller I'm wondering if I should opt for one with bigger wheels for him? Any tips from folks who have gotten them for teens/siblings? Help an aunt out!

On 10/17/2018 at 7:28 AM, jordanj said:

Hey All!
Looking to get a set of two hoverboards for my nephews- one 13, and one 9 yrs old. I don't want to cause any conflict by getting two different models (and losing aunt of the year), but since the older one is much taller I'm wondering if I should opt for one with bigger wheels for him? Any tips from folks who have gotten them for teens/siblings? Help an aunt out!

Hello,

It's a common question believe it or not. The fact of the matter is that all Hoverboards generally have a maximum weight of 120kg. However, the minimum requirement depends on the model itself. For example, a 6.5 inch Hoverboard requires somewhere between a minimum of 20-25kg in order for the gyroscopes to function correctly (otherwise you'll experience juddering). However, the larger boards such as the Hummer Off-Road 8.5 inch Hoverboards and above require somewhere between 30-35kg minimum.

If you have a 9 and 13 year old and don't want to risk losing aunt of the year, then we'd suggest sticking with a 6.5 inch Hoverboard. The Disco Swegways with Bluetooth Speakers are an excellent all-rounder and have ample colours to choose from. That way, both of your nephews would enjoy the same fantastic model.

Here is an article for things to consider when looking at wheel-size:
https://www.swegway-pro.co.uk/wheel-size-buying-hoverboard/

Hope this helps!

SWEGWAY PRO

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello friend. Those are all excellent choices. However the T1 hoverboard by Swagtron is also an excellent choice and very safe. Being Ul approved to protect against fire and explosions. This is one thing that really attracted me to the brand. Incase you are still looking you may want to check this one out here and compare the items. https://inspiredesignz.com/swagtron-t1-self-balancing-hoverboard-review

I wish you the best of luck on your search.

You can search on Google for it to find the best product.

I had done a bit researched and found a good hoverboard.

Hello guys. Just for infirmation, most oh brands selling hoverboards use same template's product. Battery should first criteria before to buy an hoverboard. Samsung and Sony are in Europe the most common battery's brand, but more expensive that unknow chinese brands...