Im looking into purchasing my first wheel i've narrow it down to the kingsong or one of these 2 IPS, is this site the resellers of IPS? if not , where can i purchase the IPS zero? 

my daily use of the wheel would probably only consist of getting around on campus and a very small amount of side walks. 

http://www.electricunicycleonline.com/ips-i130-30km-h-130wh-electric-unicycle.html

http://www.electricunicycleonline.com/ips-zero-14-inch-30km-h-260wh-electric-unicycle.html

:) thanks

Im looking into purchasing my first wheel i've narrow it down to the kingsong or one of these 2 IPS, is this site the resellers of IPS? if not , where can i purchase the IPS zero? 

my daily use of the wheel would probably only consist of getting around on campus and a very small amount of side walks. 

http://www.electricunicycleonline.com/ips-i130-30km-h-130wh-electric-unicycle.html

http://www.electricunicycleonline.com/ips-zero-14-inch-30km-h-260wh-electric-unicycle.html

Choosing GOTWAY is better than KS, and I'm telling the truth.

i give you 3 choce,Completely beyond your choice. Refer to my opinion. Friend

GOTWAY 14mcm2s > ks {Except for appearance. Over the years, you find the appearance of nothing to use. Performance, comfort, portability is the most important,Completely beyond}

AIRWHEEL X8(170wh)>ipsI130(10wh≈1km),only13KM(Completely beyond)

ninebot one c+>ips zero (Completely beyond)

i give you 3 choce,Completely beyond your choice. Refer to my opinion. Friend

GOTWAY 14mcm2s > ks {Except for appearance. Over the years, you find the appearance of nothing to use. Performance, comfort, portability is the most important,Completely beyond}

AIRWHEEL X8(170wh)>ipsI130(10wh≈1km),only13KM(Completely beyond)

ninebot one c+>ips zero (Completely beyond)

Here's what I think:
Gotway MCM2s < KS 800W by miles
Airwheel X8  -> Good entry level wheel but terrible vs. everything else we're mentioning.
Ninbot One C is miles BELOW the IPS Zero 340Wh in terms of specification

I think your comparison is actually quite misleading. I actually own/have owned or tested the majority of these wheels.

My suggestions for you are:
IPS Zero 340Wh
Gotway MCM4 (Upcoming model)
KS 800W
IPS Xima Lhotz 340Wh

@PinBallHero

Gotway is a fine brand. King Song is based on Gotway with a bunch of stuff fixed and improved; better design, for example more comfortable on the ankles, better safety features, for example high speed tiltback to avoid shutdowns, low and high voltage tiltback to avoid shutdowns, and demonstrably better parts quality, such as coated main circuit board and individually sealed compartments throughout the unicycle body.

Here's what I think:
Gotway MCM2s < KS 800W by miles
Airwheel X8  -> Good entry level wheel but terrible vs. everything else we're mentioning.
Ninbot One C is miles BELOW the IPS Zero 340Wh in terms of specification

I think your comparison is actually quite misleading. I actually own/have owned or tested the majority of these wheels.

My suggestions for you are:
IPS Zero 340Wh
Gotway MCM4 (Upcoming model)
KS 800W
IPS Xima Lhotz 340Wh

I think you're still a novice, a rookie. All of your reasoning is not up to your feet! 800W is just a motor, a good UC, not because he has a 800W or larger motor.

If you like it, I can't do it. Because you choose to IPS those who are very heavy, very heavy. It is not as well as the T series。

Here's a comparison of Gotway VS King Song, conducted by username @hobby16, demonstrating King Song to be objectively higher quality in a variety of ways. He is also passionate about isolating safer brands which do not demonstrate the dangerous unexpected shutdown behavior:

http://hobby16.neowp.fr/2015/07/29/king-song-gotway-comparison/

I would also like to mention that I have personally had unexpected shutdown occur on the Airwheel X8, documented at this link.

Here's a comparison of Gotway VS King Song, conducted by username @hobby16, demonstrating King Song to be objectively higher quality in a variety of ways. He is also passionate about isolating safer brands which do not demonstrate the dangerous unexpected shutdown behavior:

I would also like to mention that I have personally had unexpected shutdown occur on the Airwheel X8, documented at this link.

Sorry I don't know, you sell KS, I was wrong. You're right, KS is the best UC in the world. You win. When it comes to danger, the most dangerous car is KS. You don't know? Can I talk about it?

Sorry I don't know, you sell KS, I was wrong. You're right, KS is the best UC in the world. You win. When it comes to danger, the most dangerous car is KS. You don't know? Can I talk about it?

First of all, you have no meaning! If someone challenges the limits of GOTWAY, can he keep on power? Obviously not! If you are more than just relying on a number of difficult movements, it is best to be airwheel. What can you prove? High quality? High quality? Domestic OEM has this property

@unicycle distribution

I am proud to sell King Song, and have referenced several reasons why it is the ONLY brand I offer. I welcome you to provide reasons that the other brands are comparable when it comes to safety or quality. Perhaps you will convince me to offer these other brands.

However, at least two of the brands you are telling the people on these forums, who I care about, to buy, are well documented to shut down unexpectedly, causing injuries. So let's hear it! Defend your products.

@unicycle distribution

I am proud to sell King Song, and have referenced several reasons why it is the ONLY brand I offer. I welcome you to provide reasons that the other brands are comparable when it comes to safety or quality. Perhaps you will convince me to offer these other brands.

However, two of the brands you are telling the people on these forums to buy are well documented to shut down unexpectedly, causing injuries.

I saw a video from abroad, there are 79 UC players in the video, I'm in the way they use UC., which has 39 people use the GOTWAY, if you do not believe, I can send you by mail. Also, although you sell KS, but these facts you have to know!

1:KS is not an upgraded version of GOTWAY. It is a replica of GOTWAY. So don't brag about KS is an upgraded version of GW. Some people will laugh.

2:KS motherboard, APP, procedures are used in the GOTWAY, just for the location. APP for the interface. His program was obtained by means of an extremely dirty means. Let me say that the point is to steal! The car is second GOTWAY, substitution of a shell! Now GW is MCM4, KS is how the ratio?

3:KS in the eyes of Chinese players, whether it is a product or for people, are treated as garbage. KS's team is a circus. You don't know the truth, you may be attracted by their performance. I don't blame you for your ignorance.

4: I sell airwheel, gotway, ninebot, IPS, rockwheel, inmotion, Fastwheel, firewheel. But I just don't sell KS, you know. Too high profile, thought the whole world is his car best. In fact, shit

5: if you still think KS is a good product. OK, I wish you good luck.

The Chinese have a saying called "SHADIAO", you are not far from this title

My apologies to the participants of this thread for turning it into a flame war. I have created a topic for all of the reasons I think King Song is the safest uni on the market right now, so that other discussion can happen here. In the end, as Mr Distribution said, we are all here because we love this new technology. Peace and safe riding to all.

My apologies to the participants of this thread for turning it onto a flame war. I have created a topic for all of the reasons I think King Song is the safest uni on the market right now, so that other discussion can happen here. In the end, as Mr Distribution said, we are all here because we love this new technology. Peace and safe riding to all.

seem to get into a trap. I don't need to pay attention to this,我操

@PinballHero, try not to get swayed too much by the overzealous opinion of one user here. Do your research and don't pay much attention to claims like "39 of 79 UC riders choose X brand so it must be better!"

I for one was set on getting a Xima Lhotz as an upgrade to my NB1E+. But I did a TON of research on raw performance, capacity and most importantly *safety* features, then I looked for features that were useful to me (built in headlight that turns on with light sensor (with adjustable sensitivity!), built-in tail/brake light) then read up on different vendor's experience with the manufacturer (their ability to respond criticisms and implement suggestions to improve performance and features.) And I wanted to support a manufacturer that puts safety above all else. After looking at all this, I placed the order for a KS 800 on Thursday (purchased from KaleOsaurusRex since I'm in the US and from his posts is a upstanding guy.)

The IPS Zero looks to be an excellent EUC and so is the Lhotz (love the looks of it) and of course Gotway. But in the end the features most important to me were performance, safety and capacity with styling somewhere in the middle. So the KS made sense. Now if styling were my number one choice, I probably would have decided on the Lhotz. Although after several videos, I have to say the styling of the black/red KS 800 is actually growing on me, I like the looks ... now :)

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

Nice way to substantiate your answers Kale. I believe this forum is very important to filter the advertising from sites that make their brands shine in their own way. This forum helped me a lot to decide on IPS Lhotz 340, after having an unexpected shutdown from a generic brand. If there is any chance of a unicycle shutting down I believe people should know so they avoid having the same accident I did. My Lhotz has been outstanding so far and I am curious about the King Song as it seems to be very safe as well. Cheers.

• 5 months later...

I've ridden about 750 km on LHOTZ now and I can say:
It's extremely reliable. It shut down once when I was still inexperienced and wanted to brag by riding up a steep hill full speed tilting forward extremely to accelerate as fast as I could. I learned my lesson, so I stay at 16-18 km/h now.
It doesn't easily change direction (forward to backward)  as I've seen from other brands. That makes idling hard. It moans even while idling or breaking. I heard that the problem is in the firmware.

On 12-9-2015 at 3:15 AM, PinBallHero said:

I can recomend u the IPS zero because i own it myself. Ofcourse your choice depends on the way u want to use the euc and how much u are willing to spend on it.

I use my Zero 240 to go to work; Single trip is 7,5 Km. then i charge the unit to go back. my average speed is around 18 Km/h. Faster is possible up to aprox.25 cruise speed but in expences of distance.. ofcourse if your weigth is less (95Kg)or you travel mostly flat u can get further.

6 hours ago, Lex said:

I've ridden about 750 km on LHOTZ now and I can say:
It's extremely reliable. It shut down once when I was still inexperienced and wanted to brag by riding up a steep hill full speed tilting forward extremely to accelerate as fast as I could. I learned my lesson, so I stay at 16-18 km/h now.
It doesn't easily change direction (forward to backward)  as I've seen from other brands. That makes idling hard. It moans even while idling or breaking. I heard that the problem is in the firmware.

Lex,

I have had the exact same experience as you with my LHOTZ.  I had one cut out before i even know what they were.. pushing my speed up a hills.  Since then i have had no issues as i listen to the beeps and am cautious now.    

I think its  a great wheel that i would highly recommend, however my biggest complaint is the torque or speed it changes directions.  Its near impossible to stay upright riding forwards and backwards because you literally have to balance that wheel with no power while leaning in a direction and hoping it catches up.  I have had to learn to just push on my heels or toes and bend my knees in the opposite direction to avoid falling.  No chance to go back and forth just idling at a cross walk though.    

I have seen videos on the 9bot and it looks so much smoother.  However, i was excited to see what the new ACH 16 inch wheel from GOTWAY looked like, and watching some guys demo it out of Paris.. it seemed like it might slightly have that issue as well.  

I would be curious to know if anyone has any recommendations for wheels without that issue other than 9bot.  The top speed on that EUC is just too slow for me.  Otherwise i would have seriously tried to get that wheel already. 

On September 12, 2015 at 2:40 AM, unicycle distribution said:

I saw a video from abroad, there are 79 UC players in the video, I'm in the way they use UC., which has 39 people use the GOTWAY, if you do not believe, I can send you by mail. Also, although you sell KS, but these facts you have to know!

1:KS is not an upgraded version of GOTWAY. It is a replica of GOTWAY. So don't brag about KS is an upgraded version of GW. Some people will laugh.

2:KS motherboard, APP, procedures are used in the GOTWAY, just for the location. APP for the interface. His program was obtained by means of an extremely dirty means. Let me say that the point is to steal! The car is second GOTWAY, substitution of a shell! Now GW is MCM4, KS is how the ratio?

3:KS in the eyes of Chinese players, whether it is a product or for people, are treated as garbage. KS's team is a circus. You don't know the truth, you may be attracted by their performance. I don't blame you for your ignorance.

4: I sell airwheel, gotway, ninebot, IPS, rockwheel, inmotion, Fastwheel, firewheel. But I just don't sell KS, you know. Too high profile, thought the whole world is his car best. In fact, shit

5: if you still think KS is a good product. OK, I wish you good luck.

The Chinese have a saying called "SHADIAO", you are not far from this title

Newbie here, and I only own one uc that I received three weeks ago - the KS 1100/1360    It has been a joy to ride and learn   It has power, comfort, and I can sit or stand easily and comfortably.  Why all his hatred for Kinsong? I do not understand- maybe the 'new kid on the block' always gets the hate.  I love this uc, and although I have not ridden any others I would not trade it for anything.  An improved model on Gotway, and there's a problem with that?  Buy what you want, but just know KS has worked for me and I look forward to a lifelong relationship with this new company until I have reason not to. Not hating on any other brand here. That's my opinion for what it's worth.  No reason to hate on Kingsong.   

H

Archived