ios app crash Acm2 ?

BoaRdRaLBfLo

I've been using the ios kebye gotway app for my Acm2 since I got the thing 6 months ago.

Recently the app crashes and doesn't work at all. There are no other apps I know of that allow you to manipulate the speed settings.

On the app I had always set to (medium) and the Speed at the highest setting ...

When you simply power up the current default setting is frustratingly slow @ I estimate 7 mph max...

Does anyone have a suggestion for how to get my wheel fully operational? Is this just a matter of waiting til they update the app??

This especially blows bc it's like the last nice day of the year today ?F20C4F9C-FB68-46A0-9BF9-744902276DFB.jpeg.cb40cc654534b81c8fffcb9fff759ce8.jpeg

4 hours ago, BoaRdRaLBfLo said:

I've been using the ios kebye gotway app for my Acm2 since I got the thing 6 months ago.

Recently the app crashes and doesn't work at all. There are no other apps I know of that allow you to manipulate the speed settings.

On the app I had always set to (medium) and the Speed at the highest setting ...

When you simply power up the current default setting is frustratingly slow @ I estimate 7 mph max...

Does anyone have a suggestion for how to get my wheel fully operational? Is this just a matter of waiting til they update the app??

This especially blows bc it's like the last nice day of the year today ?F20C4F9C-FB68-46A0-9BF9-744902276DFB.jpeg.cb40cc654534b81c8fffcb9fff759ce8.jpeg

In that absolutely worst case you could buy a $30 Android phone and use that to configure your wheel. But I'm sure DarknessBot would work, as @meepmeepmayer suggests

Archived