Sign in to follow this  
jojo33

One Z10 €1233 (European buyers) & One Z6 $830/€731 (USA & World)

Posted (edited)

In this tread I will post all Gearbest offers regularly, Gearbest only makes flash sales, with limited stock.

(Please unlock adblock, thank you :efefa07c43::efeeb35c09: price are same with or without my id cookie for my commission thanks)

Update 05/11/2018

1/{:efef08d6fb: Warning, Shipping time, delivery. If you wish to receive your order before Christmas, and the end of year celebrations, you must order 45 days before}

2/{Links are from Global english Gearbest website, maybe links could be redirected to your country by Gearbest and the offer don't appear or your country cant be delivered}

Europe free shipping, delivery time max 31-42 business days , one member received it in less than 1 month

no custom fees

Take the insurance offered by Gearbest and pay by Paypal 

1233 euros Z10 !

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Z6 Germany €731 - Spain €731 - Portugal €731 - Italia €731 - France €731       End in 11 days

• Europe free shipping,  delivery time max 31-42 business days , one member received it in less than 1 month

Z6 USA $830  End in 11 days

• + Fast delivery Priority Line    8-18 business days        $247

no custom fees

Only email exclusive price: create gearbest account, add the One Z to yours favorites, you'll received an email with cheapest price

Take the insurance offered by Gearbest and pay by Paypal

:popcorn:Ninebot One Z10 parts and accessories https://mini-j-s-g.jimdo.com/segway-ninebot-xiaomi-mijia/one-z/

-----------------------------------------------------------^_^

Europe shipping step by step, please look my review when i ordered a Mini PLUS, i explain the process "How will the package travel?"

Gearbest Warranty & Return

https://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html

Need more information or help ? Please send me a private message

Edited by jojo33

US Shipping of the Z6 has now been increased to $260

Edited by FreeRide

12 minutes ago, FreeRide said:

US Shipping of the Z6 has now been increased to $260

Thank you,

"$259.40 to United States of America Via Priority Line"

less than 18 working days

Edited by jojo33

Z10 price in China is ¥9999 = 1258 euros, Gearbest price is 1391 euros, shipping fees and customs including...

US Shipping reduced to $247.xx.

I got an email with so called 48hr price, but that price is the same as the standard price.  This was true for another item as well, so beware, the email best price, may not be any better than the current promotion or offering price.  it took more than a week to get the email for my favorites.

Edited by jojo33

05/11/2018

ONe Z6  €731  /  $830 care promo ends in 11 days

unlock adblock, prices not change thanks :efefa07c43::efeeb35c09:

Z6 Germany €731 - Spain €731 - Portugal €731 - Italia €731 - France €731   --Remember Z6 price in China is ¥4999= 630 euros = 719$

Europe free shipping,  delivery time max 31-42 business days , one member received it in less than 1 month

Z6 USA $830  End in 11 days ---Remember Z6 price in China is ¥4999= 630 euros = 719$

• + Fast delivery Priority Line    8-18 business days        
    $247.04 to United States Via Priority Line

Z10 1233 euros Z10 ! 

The One Z10 cheapest all over the web !

Z10 price in China is ¥9999 = 1258 euros, Gearbest price is 1233 euros, shipping fees and customs including...

Edited by jojo33
  • Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this