need help please

ok so , I've been riding for about 4 years on my airwheel.. the one I have maxes out at 13 mph . I run my two dogs, large dogs with these for the past 3 years and we need to go faster. I used to roll  behind the one husky with a skateboard but he got so fast I need breaks . so I got electric one But it's Soo loud rolling down the street  I like the unicycle plus it has breaks .. anyway we need to go faster . there's two of them now and I want them to go faster..  to get full stride for my large dogs . they live for our daily runs .. anyway. well,  there really expensive .. so I've been researching and researching and I'm needing some advice .. now 22mph is significantly cheaper then 35mph .. is it worth $1200-$1900+  for 35-40mph ?  what am I saying ...of course it is .. ok what do I do ? thanks have PayPal credit I'm going to use . and I don't want to over spend or pick wrong one .. help please .. 

Keep in mind that you’re getting a safer wheel if it is theoretical faster. 

a msuperx is probably safer than a ks16s at this speeds. If you’re going with your dogs I would go for a stable (18inch) and more Performance wheel for your safety. 

I ended up getting the gotway 16" Tesla 1020wh . not only running my dogs , I run to the store and around my neighborhood to visit with it too ..  idk if both can do 35+ yet but my husky did 30 for three blocks pulling me with a heavy electric skateboard.  these things are Soo much fun aren't they ?!! I have a blast with my dogs wakeboarding behind them and jumping curbs and such .. my leach is a retractable kind and I use it to back up and carve it up then when coming to a stop I pull them in tighter to keep them safe from cars . they love it and if I don't run them daily they get restless (both worker dogs) by get restless I mean eat the house . haha .. anyway , I'm excited to get this and it's my birthday month too so happy birthday to me ..I'm going to be 51 and I'm probably " that crazy lady with the dogs " rolling down the street ... haha I hope not .  hope to get to know yalla better ..I can't surf anymore so this is almost as fun .. maybe better because I'm not in cold water ..haha  

Good choice. Reasonably compact, 16 inches for more riding fun, and very capable wheel. Btw, its top speed is like 31mph so 30 should be your limit.

Do NOT have a leash between you and the dog when going faster than 15mph. That's a recipe for disaster. It's is easy enough to lose balance on a EUC from random obstacles, a dog pulling will only result in you falling.

it's a blast . why fight it right . they're natural born pullers .. haha I've had him for 8 years now I started with rollerblades those are dangerous you can't jump off the wheels then I went to a skateboard that was a lot of fun but breaking is a little different so I went electric skateboard blah blah blah I have been doing it for 7 years now 8 years actually with four of them being on the unicycle I've broken both kneecaps I have munched my ankle bone down to the bone and none of those have been on the unicycle... with the retractable leash it goes out and in as I move up in back from where they're at.. I push a button it locks it and then I'll kind of carve around behind them for a minute as they're pulling me and I'm , you know when you can pull on the Rope a little bit and get real fast up alongside the boat while skiing , kind of thing , yeah it works with Dogs too . then the driveways are little wakes to jump .. haha blast .

15 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Good choice. Reasonably compact, 16 inches for more riding fun, and very capable wheel. Btw, its top speed is like 31mph so 30 should be your limit.

Do NOT have a leash between you and the dog when going faster than 15mph. That's a recipe for disaster. It's is easy enough to lose balance on a EUC from random obstacles, a dog pulling will only result in you falling.

wait , what ? only 31 ? I thought I read more ? . it hasn't been shipped yet , which should I get ??

21 hours ago, Mobbn' said:

wait , what ? only 31 ? I thought I read more ? . it hasn't been shipped yet , which should I get ??

thanks all . I feel better about my purchase I'm about 110lbs  5 foot 4... I just don't want to always holdy dogs back from speed . that cutoff looks painful . lol. I'm sure it'll take some time to get up to that speed anyway dogs pulling me or not I'll pull back just out of habit.. I remember learning to write it I could not go fast enough to have it stay up for a few ..then I got my dolly.. and that can't be leaning forward for more than 5 feet after two passes of that I tossed it to the side and kept going. . then learning the to turn around..lol.. but boy it's worth the hour of practice eh ? haha

Archived