Action Rocket skates

MJ428

Hey guys. This is actually my friend from work. He just bought them. I tried them on today and attempted to ride but there is deff a learning curve with them as well. They go up to 12mph but the cool thing is you can just start walking with them on if you go into a store or need to go upstairs. I don't think that they are a viable transportation device but for cruising around town I think they are great. and they are very well built. I'm trying to get him to buy a wheel but he started with these.

http://www.actonglobal.com/

he also ordered there scooter which is coming next week. the scooter is awesome as well.anybody else have any experience with actions products? And everyone welcome MJ428

Thanks for the clarification, its kind of difficult to see if a user is just a one time trolling visitor when you just get a one-liner.

Thats said, Hey MJ428! ^_^ Welcome to the forums! Some here have/had rocketskates and "upgraded" to a EUC ;)

Looking at the scooter they offer, that seems a great device for large company campuses that are too far stretched to walk. What are you planning to use it for?

The ones I have go for $500 which are the starter version... each one weighs about 10 pounds... they feel great on my feet. The strap pad has enough cushion for support... but I am just starting.. I have not had a chance to get a good ride because it has been raining in new York for 2 days... but as soon has the sky clears iam going beast mode....lol

Archived