Video - MCM4

Video taken down due to copyright claim by Hoon Wee Hwang :( 

I guess wee will have to wait until they go on sale, a real shame as it would have been great to see some actual video, all I've seen so far is one picture of the MCM4.

Come on Gotway throw us a bone.

Should I wait on this or get the current king song?

Anyone experience both brands?

There's a lot of factors in that question. What features are most important to you? Depending on where you live, King Song seems to be having some shipping troubles right now, so I would wait and read some reviews on the MCM4 and then decide. The MCM4 will definitely be faster, but we don't know how it will perform yet because no one has one.

There's a lot of factors in that question. What features are most important to you? Depending on where you live, King Song seems to be having some shipping troubles right now, so I would wait and read some reviews on the MCM4 and then decide. The MCM4 will definitely be faster, but we don't know how it will perform yet because no one has one.

Gotway on the MCM2S to do the best, the MCM4, will not have any problems. After six months of testing, the car has gone beyond the MCM2S. Market will give a best feedback. A generation is better than a generation, MCM4, not bad:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Jane Mo from gotway plublished two pictures of on going production on her Fb today. 

Official french reseller in Paris will sell it on 26th so must be shipped this week..

Thanks for the update! I plan on stocking the new units but don't want the IPS Zero episode to happen all over again :mellow: waiting to place order until they start shipping!

I know Kingsong got some issue with new ks14-c like cut-off and don't restart after (three wheels atm), unstick pads on the two side on few wheels as well, It's Always a little risk with new release but gotway is not a new brand so i'm not worry.

If you are waiting too much new KS 16 and GW 16 will be on the market and you will mind about it for sure ;) 

Thanks for the update! I plan on stocking the new units but don't want the IPS Zero episode to happen all over again :mellow: waiting to place order until they start shipping!

Maybe MCM4 would be more stable since they tested the prototype for six months before mass producing unlike the Zero which is facing a lot of motor shutdowns at the moment. Tony of IPS factory was keen on selling while the other main distributor, Shanghai IPS Investment Co.,ltd declined my enquiry saying they are going to test it first on Chinese customers before releasing internationally.

Archived