Jason McNeil

Job Opening: Help Wanted @ eWheels

I've shared this to local members that do not frequent the forums. The best of luck to you!

• Like 1

This is very exciting news! The side of me falling in love the wheel wants to explore this further but the practical side keeps reminding me of the security that my current job has at a fairly large company. 

I do have a very unique background having worked on many projects during my time at a private equity research group. We shared data with the dept of corporations on fraudulent "boiler room" operators and aided in their forensic accounting activities to recover as much as possible during receivership.  We also researched and funded various businesses that were actually ligitment (our relationship with the state went a long way in scaring away any scamers) so I've seen a lot of different types of businesses. 

I have a good job now, stable with good benefits,  and my sometimes smarter half does not come on this forum so I dont have to worry about getting "the look" but I would be more than willing to discuss this further with you. 

PM me and I'll send you my cell if you'd like to discuss things further. 

The praise of everyone on this forum made my purchase from you a no brainer and really do feel like E-Wheels is positioned to take a huge share of this growing market. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 4:14 PM, Jason McNeil said:
  • Location & Citizenship: US Citizens preferred, the midterm plan is to relocate with the service center to Nevada, this has not yet been finalized.  

What eWheels has to Offer: 

• An exciting growth opportunity: at this time, there is no other Company in North America offering the selection & range of Personalized Electric Vehicles (PEVs). It is our goal to maintain & improve the momentum going into 2019, expanding into other areas like eBikes, retails outlets & start with shifting some of the final assembly work to the US.

Hey Jason...

I am still missing the part where you are annoucing to expand to europe ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, US69 said:

Hey Jason...

I think he started in Europe. I bought my first wheel (V5F+) three years ago from Jason from England. The site if I remember well was wheelgo.com

• Like 1

6 hours ago, US69 said:

Hey Jason...

Same here, would apply instantly! Sounds like a pretty cool job. Wish you the best!

I live in Vegas and would be interested. I already telling everyone who ask where I get my gear, I might as well be paid to sell them.