Job Opening: Help Wanted @ eWheels

Jason McNeil

This is very exciting news! The side of me falling in love the wheel wants to explore this further but the practical side keeps reminding me of the security that my current job has at a fairly large company. 

I do have a very unique background having worked on many projects during my time at a private equity research group. We shared data with the dept of corporations on fraudulent "boiler room" operators and aided in their forensic accounting activities to recover as much as possible during receivership.  We also researched and funded various businesses that were actually ligitment (our relationship with the state went a long way in scaring away any scamers) so I've seen a lot of different types of businesses. 

I have a good job now, stable with good benefits,  and my sometimes smarter half does not come on this forum so I dont have to worry about getting "the look" but I would be more than willing to discuss this further with you. 

PM me and I'll send you my cell if you'd like to discuss things further. 

The praise of everyone on this forum made my purchase from you a no brainer and really do feel like E-Wheels is positioned to take a huge share of this growing market. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 4:14 PM, Jason McNeil said:
  • Location & Citizenship: US Citizens preferred, the midterm plan is to relocate with the service center to Nevada, this has not yet been finalized.  

What eWheels has to Offer: 

• An exciting growth opportunity: at this time, there is no other Company in North America offering the selection & range of Personalized Electric Vehicles (PEVs). It is our goal to maintain & improve the momentum going into 2019, expanding into other areas like eBikes, retails outlets & start with shifting some of the final assembly work to the US.

Hey Jason...

I am still missing the part where you are annoucing to expand to europe ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, US69 said:

Hey Jason...

I am still missing the part where you are annoucing to expand to europe ;)

I think he started in Europe. I bought my first wheel (V5F+) three years ago from Jason from England. The site if I remember well was wheelgo.com

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
32 minutes ago, NylahTay said:

Also, is this expected to be a part-time or full-time position?

Preferably a Full-time, there's some flexibility with hours. We're approaching 1000 shipments a month (Wheels, scooters, parts), I'm simply out of capacity to deal with everything. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, abinder3 said:

Nevada or Los Angeles ?

Allen

The last bullet in Jason's post says, "Working Flexibility: choice to work from home or at a co-working office space."

On 5/22/2019 at 8:12 AM, Marty Backe said:

The last bullet in Jason's post says, "Working Flexibility: choice to work from home or at a co-working office space."

I was asking because in someone’s quoted post it stated he was leaning toward Nevada. 

Allen

• Like 2

On 9/25/2018 at 3:14 PM, Jason McNeil said:

Are you passionate about EUCs & eScooters, & are seeking a career change? I'm looking for someone to help with the remote support, emails & customer communications.  

If there's interest, please drop me a line to jason@ewheels.com 

Requirements

• Written fluency: The candidate must possess strong written skills, to cope with getting through the daily support load, while being able to balance volume with offering adequate quality responses.  
    An area for improvement in the Company is the production of tech-notes, knowledge-base, self-help guides & videos for offering help to our Customers solve common problems independently. 
  • Technical Proficiency: experience with owning at least one Wheel/eScooter is a necessity. Possess an understanding of current products, what their various strengths & weaknesses are for providing Customers with accurate purchasing advice based on their stated aims & needs. 
  • Work Discipline: must be motivated & self-disciplined, working independently, get the work completed without direct supervision. Be able to maintain the various logs—Customer defects, parts shipments, shipping labels, & website ordering system. In addition to being able to adhere to the current processes, help refine/evolve them to yield improvements that will help the business to scale. 
    Evaluating/analyzing key service metrics, including but not limited to, average time to response, success rate of dealing with after-sales problems, repair turnaround time, identifying problems with manufacturing that require further action, etc.    
  • Complementary Skills: if the applicant has experience or knowledge in other areas like website work, electronics, video editing or graphics design it would be a plus 
  • Location & Citizenship: US Citizens preferred,

What eWheels has to Offer: 

• An exciting growth opportunity: at this time, there is no other Company in North America offering the selection & range of Personalized Electric Vehicles (PEVs). It is our goal to maintain & improve the momentum going into 2019, expanding into other areas like eBikes, retails outlets & start with shifting some of the final assembly work to the US.
  • Competitive salary & performance based compensation: we'll be able to offer a decent starting wage, with a bonus structure that is correlated to the value of one's abilities & contribution to building the business.  
  • Working Flexibility: choice to work from home or at a co-working office space. 

I’m in the uk so would have to be working from home as the commute would be a killer! Would it be uk office hours or us office hours?

thanks