My Wife Wants To Learn!

Marty Backe

5 minutes ago, US69 said:

Actually not much is settled until now....so i guess it will be more spring 2021 then ;-)

But guess thats all not that interesting for you anyway....as whatever they do, it will not be right for you. Its funny...actually you are promoting a wheel -Z10- thats has all the characteristics you blame on the KS ....small battery..speed throttling that is even worse ;-) (thats all Fun, i hope you know)

Ok, Fun beside...the only things that are clear now ...16inch, 2,5inch wheel...about 2000Watt...50kmh...planned for early 2019....!AFAIK!

(communications and convincing is a lot harder than anyone can think off!)

Battery size as said i am trying to convince them from choosable 1000wh minimum to -at least- 1600wh.

Perhaps doing a poll in the near future to see what community wants!

:thumbup:

Maybe you can also convince them to design a more exciting shell. The round 14S/16S/18L Look is a bit uninspiring for 2019.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

:thumbup:

Maybe you can also convince them to design a more exciting shell. The round 14S/16S/18L Look is a bit uninspiring for 2019.

Yeah...agreed! Its time for something more special.....

Lets see...also trying to convince them to let the community decide over some different designs...but my influence on them is limited!

Has nothing todo with me especially...it more the general way how chinese producers tick :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived