My new Mten3!

Esper

25 minutes ago, DaveThomasPilot said:

Ok, supposed to get here by next Wednesday.

My first comparison will be up the hill from my workshop.  All things equal, a 10" wheel should have more torque than a 16" wheel.  So, I'm expecting the MTen to do well.

Just don't try and race it up the hill at 20-mph :o

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mozart Gutierrez said:

Love my Mten 3 but hate the pedal. What's the best pedal to get? I was suggested the ACM pedals.

I have the MSuper V3 pedals on mine and love them.  You need to make sure you get the longer rod for these bigger pedals.  The original rod is too short.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sketch said:

I have the MSuper V3 pedals on mine and love them.  You need to make sure you get the longer rod for these bigger pedals.  The original rod is too short.

165mm is what I used for my MSX pedals. Got 'em on ebay and they're great

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mozart Gutierrez said:

Love my Mten 3 but hate the pedal. What's the best pedal to get? I was suggested the ACM pedals.

FYI I am also using the ACM pedals. They are a perfect fit for me.

I'm replacing my tire for the first time on my MTen3 after about 500 miles.  I have the new tubeless tire that Jason sent me and I ordered the levers and slime that @Marty Backe suggested in his very helpful video.   I want to buy another tire to keep as a spare.  What tire do people suggest for the MTen3?  I am a 165# on-road rider in an urban environment.  I ride in Minneapolis in weather between 100F to 0F    Thanks!  While I'm asking..... what spare should I buy for my V10F? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, paulz said:

I'm replacing my tire for the first time on my MTen3 after about 500 miles.  I have the new tubeless tire that Jason sent me and I ordered the levers and slime that @Marty Backe suggested in his very helpful video.   I want to buy another tire to keep as a spare.  What tire do people suggest for the MTen3?  I am a 165# on-road rider in an urban environment.  I ride in Minneapolis in weather between 100F to 0F    Thanks!  While I'm asking..... what spare should I buy for my V10F? 

I don't know what tire Jason sent you, but I love the tire that I put on mine. It's listed in my equipment list (see Description in my YouTube videos).

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 10/25/2019 at 7:32 AM, LucasD said:

I use Nikola pedals, had to move magnets...

How did you move the magnets?  I received the Nikola pedals and the magnets do not align.  The Nikola Plus pedals work but the retailer sent me standard Nikola.  Is it hard to move the magnets?  Does it destroy the grip tape?  thanks.