Witch wheel to buy for about 1100euro

Isak Alexius

1 hour ago, Mono said:

The capacity is computed by measuring the voltage. A "de-saturation" capacity drop from 100% to 50% means a voltage drop by less than 10%. Only voltage is directly related to current and hence torque. Another factor may be battery temperature, which modulates the inner resistance and hence current and hence torque. Then, 25% in weight difference is not entirely negligible and the KingSong uses a different battery type then the InMotion. eWheels rates the V8 battery at 1440W (using more or less worst-case-empty-battery-voltage for the computation), see the last figure at

https://www.ewheels.com/choosing-an-electric-unicycle-with-the-right-battery-pack-for-you/

When I pass bumps on the V8, I do get once in a while beeps that I interpret as overload warning. So yes, maybe I wouldn't get those with a larger battery pack. Yet also in these cases, the critical factor seemed to me to be so far rather my ability to stay on the pedal than the EUC's ability to resist the 80kg pedal push down.

Good answer.  So, give and take.  I need to buy a V8 just so I can see for myself.  It never hurts to keep an extra wheel around. ( aw man, I hope Marty buys a few more wheels I am starting to catch up agan :facepalm:)

Archived