My Video Review of the IPS i5

Hsiang

Here's my review of the IPS i5. Now that I got both parts up.. Since it is my only EUC I can't really make comparisons but I am happy to share my experience learning and living with the i5 as a complete newbie!

I am still learning how to make these videos fun to watch and pardon the terrible audio/ video/ editing and so on.. I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone have!!

I don't know if I will ever get the wife riding! I was in St. Louis recently and noticed that they have scooter sharing and tried really hard to convince her to do it but nope, no luck.  =(

• 1 month later...

There should be a sub-forum for electric-unicycle enthusiasts who visited St Louis recently but decided not to stay.  With patches of civilization separated by broad highways and railroads, and no snow on the ground in mid-September, St Louis would be greatly improved by electric unicycles.  Especially for visitors marooned at "Union Station".  But, instead, folks were wobbling around on hard-to-steer 2-wheelers.  By the way, in your videos I did not hear the IPS I5 beeping.  Does it make noises?  Did you turn them off?

Archived