egress123

Any riding group in twin cities? How about Minnesota??

I just got a V8 and am having a blast.  I have a good buddy who rides with me frequently.  I’m wondering if there is a riding group we can join in twin cities area. 

Thanks

Edited by egress123

I'm in Downtown MSP and 3 weeks/100 miles into my Mten3.  I'm interested in a meetup!

Wooowy >> 3 EUC riders!!!

paulz - cloudy_Jai - egress123 >> Hello, MonoGerman or call me Gary, lets all meet over coffee and go from their, what say?

And its going to be a great 2019, now that we have 4 known EUC Twin Cities riders :laughbounce2:

I am in Woodbury. It is getting warm, lets have a group ride. This weekend won't work :( Maybe we can use Green way Trail 

I am planning to go on EUC ride with @cloudy_jai on Saturday afternoon. He is busy in the morning. We can start from 36/694 and take the Gateway trail to Stillwater, or we can do a different route. 

Let me know once a time is decided.  I probably can't attend, but I am definitely interested in future trips. 

I saw someone riding an EUC around 1pm in downtown Minneapolis near the  Hennepin County government center.  Red shirt & white hat.   Was it one of you?

I am interested in trying out an EUC as I have never ridden one before. If anyone wants to meet up and teach a newb with an extra wheel, I would be interested! I am in St Paul and could meet up wherever. I was about to pull the trigger on a Gotway MSX but then realized I should probably ride some and see if I actually like it before splashing the cash on such an expensive wheel.

Hopefully the Minnesota Community will continue to grow. I'm in South Western Minnesota.

Hey, are there any regular riding groups? I'm in Mankato and would love to have some people to ride with. 

@Tank-86, what part of SW Minnesota?  Could you be speaking somewhere's like Moorhead?  I'm in Fargo & haven't found a single person with an EUC other than myself.

I live in Plymouth and I haven't seen a single soul on one. I get funny looks though. Would love to meet up for a ride once I get good at it.

Well there you go Sneeks, your only an ... hour +20 away from Neil in Plymouth.  You could hook up for a weekend ride somewhere's in the middle.

I'd heard there was some good riding around Prior Lake(s).  From Google Maps it looks very populated so I don't know.

You can also look at Minnesota Valley State Recreation Area, might find some good trails to ride there.

I'm a little over four hours from you both ... DOH !!!