Any riding group in twin cities? How about Minnesota??

egress123

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Wooowy >> 3 EUC riders!!!

paulz - cloudy_Jai - egress123 >> Hello, MonoGerman or call me Gary, lets all meet over coffee and go from their, what say?

And its going to be a great 2019, now that we have 4 known EUC Twin Cities riders :laughbounce2:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am interested in trying out an EUC as I have never ridden one before. If anyone wants to meet up and teach a newb with an extra wheel, I would be interested! I am in St Paul and could meet up wherever. I was about to pull the trigger on a Gotway MSX but then realized I should probably ride some and see if I actually like it before splashing the cash on such an expensive wheel.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well there you go Sneeks, your only an ... hour +20 away from Neil in Plymouth.  You could hook up for a weekend ride somewhere's in the middle.

I'd heard there was some good riding around Prior Lake(s).  From Google Maps it looks very populated so I don't know.

You can also look at Minnesota Valley State Recreation Area, might find some good trails to ride there.

I'm a little over four hours from you both ... DOH !!!

• 7 months later...
On 1/2/2019 at 7:57 AM, MonoGerman said:

Wooowy >> 3 EUC riders!!!

paulz - cloudy_Jai - egress123 >> Hello, MonoGerman or call me Gary, lets all meet over coffee and go from their, what say?

And its going to be a great 2019, now that we have 4 known EUC Twin Cities riders :laughbounce2:

Hope I'm not too late to this party. Got my KS16S back in early April '19 when this TC forum started ramping up. Based out of the Maple Grove area.

Had a blast racking up several hundred miles that summer and during 2020 until I took a fall and tore my ACL. Six months out of surgical recovery currently and I should be back to wheeling condition later this summer.

Wondering if there's been progress on building a Minneapolis-St. Paul EUC community or any local meetups? I saw one person at the Cub Foods here today riding and previous meet a Gotway down around Theo Wurth Pkwy a couple summers ago.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Trainingwheelz said:

Disco, I’m in Sartell if you ever want to hookup for a local ride.  I agree, it would be nice for a statewide get together.

That would be great. I've been going around the Beaver Island trail, there's quite a few trails that lead off road there. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...