Gotway Msuper v3S+

JlinMsuper

Anyone know someone in the socal area that knows how to fix a uni? I crashed last night and kept riding for about a mile or so. After putting the handle down, the uni shaked like crazy and won’t turn on anymore. I would love to fix it because I literally just bought it yesterday and gave out on me on the same day ?

2 hours ago, JlinMsuper said:

Anyone know someone in the socal area that knows how to fix a uni? I crashed last night and kept riding for about a mile or so. After putting the handle down, the uni shaked like crazy and won’t turn on anymore. I would love to fix it because I literally just bought it yesterday and gave out on me on the same day ?

Spend a few hours looking at the various posts in this Forum. You'll soon understand what needs to be done.

Did you crash yourself, or did the wheel just stop working suddenly? If it's the latter, have your seller give you a replacement, not your problem after one day of ownership, that should be a no-questions-asked replacement situation.

If you caused the crash, you probably have it to do yourself, or your seller can help. Not sure if there is even a single professional repair shop in the U.S...

--

Shaking may mean a loose board. Not sure how the not-turning-on happens, maybe the board is just broken, or the power button disconnected??

A good first start would be to remove the right side panel and have a look at the board. All you need is to remove the pedal and the screws holding the side panel. Post some photos if you like.

2 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

If you caused the crash, you probably have it to do yourself, or your seller can help. Not sure if there is even a single professional repair shop in the U.S...

Shaking may mean a loose board. Not sure how the not-turning-on happens, maybe the board is just broken, or the power button disconnected??

A good first start would be to remove the right side panel and have a look at the board. All you need is to remove the pedal and the screws holding the side panel. Post some photos if you like.

This.

If you can operate a screwdriver and allen wrench (for the pedals), an inspection is something every rider can — and should — perform. Ensure your board is secure and not loose, and inspect the plastic around the pedal hangers on both sides for cracks.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you ever get this sorted?  I'm located in Anaheim.  Just give me a heads up so I can bring my tools to my shop.  I'm no pro, but I have built many FPV racing drones.

Roger

Archived