Elite + Tires valve adaptor ......

zugu

Hi

Does exists a kind of junction/adapter to use to infant the Elite tires avoiding to disassemble the entire wheels ????? :confused1:

The roads here are often dirty :unsure: by broken glass chippings ...:facepalm: so need often to check the tires pressure in order to verify if I got a micro leakage or all is just fine and right ;)

I do this regularly on All my wheels But on Elite... doing the both wheels unmount in order to arrive at the valves :unsure:it become like a "Film".....:facepalm: :P

Any solution ????? B)

Any solution???

Can't imaginate that everyone use to be forced in unload the wheels method in order to inflate the tires...:facepalm: :blink:

hey folks, i just got done fixing my new E+.  My daughter and I were wondering why the darn thing was going so slow.  Didn't realize it till after 15 mins of messing around with it that the tire was deflated.  I tried fiddling with the valve, trying to leverage it so I could screw on the stem adapter.  No luck at all with that.  I'm a rather stubborn PIA when it comes to this stuff, but I learned my lesson over the years.  Go to youtube first before breaking it.  So that I did.  Zero help there.  Couldn't believe it.  Then I found this forum, read some of the postings and I was relieved I wasn't the only eejit who came across this problem.  What caught my interest was the posting from Ireland about taking the unicycle to a bike shop and having it done there.  Mind you its 10 pm on Friday nite here in Cali, and my wife is chuckling at me about having spent $400 on some piece of crap that neither my daughter or I will ever get to use.  I've fixed quite a few flat tires in my time riding me bikes around Newark, NJ.  So I grab my drill and went to work.  So off came the black plastic rim, then I detached the LED cables, unscrewed the white plastic covering (note - you will need an allen wrench for this task and will need to remove the white sticker with japanese lettering on it to get to the last screw).  Then you have to remove the grey plastic covering above the pedal ear.  Remove those 4 screws from underneath there as well.  Take off the battery compartment (2 screw there).  Now all you have to do is slide the white plastic covering upwards away from the pedal.  That will expose the bottom half of the wheel.  You don't need to remove anything else.  Now the tricky part, use a dull end flat screw driver to leverage the rubber tire over the rim.  Take a painters tool and go around the wheel leveraging the tire over the rim.  Be careful not to puncture the inner tube.  Now slowly drag the inner tube out from the tire interior.  Do not pull too hard on it.  With the inner tube loose, reposition the valve stem thru the wheel hole.  Pull it all the way thru so its parallel with the face of the wheel.  You will need a leverage the tire back over the wheel rim.  User the painter's tool and screw driver for that.  Again, be very careful not to puncture the inner tube.  Make sure the stem is all the way thru as you work the tire back on.  OK, now put it all back together and enjoy your new expensive toy.  Oh yeah, don't forget to inflate the tire.  This was a bear of a task, took me over an hour.  So don't get discouraged.  Just smile and chuckle about all the other poor slobs who returned their E+'s so you could get yours for discount on e-bay.

On 9/15/2018 at 1:53 AM, Tim Poppe said:

hey folks, i just got done fixing my new E+.  My daughter and I were wondering why the darn thing was going so slow.  Didn't realize it till after 15 mins of messing around with it that the tire was deflated.  I tried fiddling with the valve, trying to leverage it so I could screw on the stem adapter.  No luck at all with that.  I'm a rather stubborn PIA when it comes to this stuff, but I learned my lesson over the years.  Go to youtube first before breaking it.  So that I did.  Zero help there.  Couldn't believe it.  Then I found this forum, read some of the postings and I was relieved I wasn't the only eejit who came across this problem.  What caught my interest was the posting from Ireland about taking the unicycle to a bike shop and having it done there.  Mind you its 10 pm on Friday nite here in Cali, and my wife is chuckling at me about having spent $400 on some piece of crap that neither my daughter or I will ever get to use.  I've fixed quite a few flat tires in my time riding me bikes around Newark, NJ.  So I grab my drill and went to work.  So off came the black plastic rim, then I detached the LED cables, unscrewed the white plastic covering (note - you will need an allen wrench for this task and will need to remove the white sticker with japanese lettering on it to get to the last screw).  Then you have to remove the grey plastic covering above the pedal ear.  Remove those 4 screws from underneath there as well.  Take off the battery compartment (2 screw there).  Now all you have to do is slide the white plastic covering upwards away from the pedal.  That will expose the bottom half of the wheel.  You don't need to remove anything else.  Now the tricky part, use a dull end flat screw driver to leverage the rubber tire over the rim.  Take a painters tool and go around the wheel leveraging the tire over the rim.  Be careful not to puncture the inner tube.  Now slowly drag the inner tube out from the tire interior.  Do not pull too hard on it.  With the inner tube loose, reposition the valve stem thru the wheel hole.  Pull it all the way thru so its parallel with the face of the wheel.  You will need a leverage the tire back over the wheel rim.  User the painter's tool and screw driver for that.  Again, be very careful not to puncture the inner tube.  Make sure the stem is all the way thru as you work the tire back on.  OK, now put it all back together and enjoy your new expensive toy.  Oh yeah, don't forget to inflate the tire.  This was a bear of a task, took me over an hour.  So don't get discouraged.  Just smile and chuckle about all the other poor slobs who returned their E+'s so you could get yours for discount on e-bay.

Nice job! 

This Thread refers to the Segway type clone the Ninebot PTR Elite +, Sounds like you are talking about the Nitebot E+ EUC, so you might want to post in the other Nitebot Forum.

Archived