electricunicycles.eu - how to get support?

_Patrick_

Hi,

I bought an used KS16S from electricunicycles.eu with guarantee left. After I had a Service issue I contacted them and this is my timeline:

02.08.2018 - After I recognized a faulty LED stripe I contacted them via Email.

16.08.2018 - Email from Adrian S. (electricunicyles.eu): He approved the guarantee of this Wheel and asked me to register an account. Additionally he asked me to swap the LEDs, to see if it is an controlboard or LED stripe fail.

16.08.2018 - I registered an account and swapped the LED stripe and answered via email, that it seems to be just a faulty LED stripe.

02.09.2018 - still no reaction from electricunicycles.eu...  After updating to the newest Firmware and charging the Wheel all Lights stopped working. I contacted Ulf (US69) and he told my he knows this issue and the seller should change the controlboard on guarantee. If you look at the Kingsong Forum, I am not the only one with this problem.

02.09.2018 - I wrote Justina per PM that my controlboard is defective.

03.09.2018 - I wrote a Facebook message to electricunicycles.eu

… until today I got no Feedback from them...

So I have the simple Question, what should I do for support? Or am I lost und guarantee at electricunicycles.eu is worth nothing?

glad this is sorted @_Patrick_!

Glad to see you tried many avenues to reach them, which you shouldn’t really have too, but it’s good such avenues exist. 

Sometimes I’ve noticed electricunicycles.eu just need a little nudge to get the ball rolling. 

I’m a keen believer of build good relationships and “be nice until it’s time to not be nice”. I think it’s important especially because it’s a 2 year warranty and who knows what issues may pop up with a wheel during that time. 

Look forward to you getting your wheel back in full working order :)

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

13.09.18 - the wheel was picked up by DPD

15.09.18 - the Wheel was delivered at electricunicycles.eu

since then I wrote 2 messages, asking about the status of my wheel, but haven't got any response till now.
It is really tedious if you have a service case there. They should definitely work on the response times, that is not good service I am expecting.

12 hours ago, _Patrick_ said:

Update:

13.09.18 - the wheel was picked up by DPD

15.09.18 - the Wheel was delivered at electricunicycles.eu

since then I wrote 2 messages, asking about the status of my wheel, but haven't got any response till now.
It is really tedious if you have a service case there. They should definitely work on the response times, that is not good service I am expecting.

Totally understand what you're saying!  I was scheduled to send my unit in for the reinforced handle replacement. However since then they've been very unresponsive. 

You're right it not not the type of customer service you would expect. This is the main reason why we choose to shop with particular EUC shops rather than aliexpress. 

Currently, I am disappointed with electricunicyckes.eu service. Lets see what they do to fix the situation though

Archived