eucguy msx tilted side pads unboxing (with bloopers?)

stephen

@EUC GUY received my tilted side pads today thanks?

thought I'd do a quick unboxing of my new tilted side pads for the msx from eug guy, first impressions very well made, soft foam and fit nice in the recess of the msx ,my first ever unboxing it was quite funny with my crazy girlfreind ??

purchased from 

https://www.eucguy.com/product-page/the-most-grippy-sidepads-ever-mail-me-if-interested

blooper??

now installed ?

3 hours ago, stephen said:

thought I'd do a quick unboxing of my new tilted side pads for the msx from eug guy, first impressions very well made, soft foam and fit nice in the recess of the msx ,my first ever unboxing it was quite funny with my crazy girlfreind ??

purchased from 

https://www.eucguy.com/product-page/the-most-grippy-sidepads-ever-mail-me-if-interested

blooper??

now installed ?

I gotta give you A+ for trying and seceding for sure, lol. It was a good one...

6 hours ago, stephen said:

purchased from 

blooper??

now installed ?

Great videos, and that Blooper Reel had me cracking up :laughbounce2:

update on the tilted side pads my honest review ? 

the pads look good they are very soft padding ,at first when riding i thought the tilted part was to far away (only been riding 10 minutes) then i realised what  intentions they were for , when climbing not relatively steep slopes and want to go at speed i readjust my feet and bend my knees sort of like a skiing position push forward and WoW your locked in ,any bumps you hit when locked in doesnt throw your knees further forward , going over speed bumps and going up and down curbs is also very good I don't have to slow down as much now , for normal riding the pads are comfy (i still wear my calf protectors always ) so basically for normal riding they are just good soft pads where you won't touch the tited part unless you hit a big bump/hole which is good ?, but for hills and bumps and speed they serve there purpose and serve it very well indeed ? I've not encountered any steep hills as yet it was my first outing, and this is where these will be even better so far very impressed i got more used to them after the first hour trying different positions for bumps and hills ,,

ps! all pads should be tilted i love the locked in position when going over big bumps/curbs/potholes etc 

the 3m tape is very strong they not going to go no where ?

@EUC GUY you did a good job??

I'll add later anything else i can think of so far no negatives

1 hour ago, stephen said:

update on the tilted side pads my honest review ? 

the pads look good they are very soft padding ,at first when riding i thought the tilted part was to far away (only been riding 10 minutes) then i realised what  intentions they were for , when climbing not relatively steep slopes and want to go at speed i readjust my feet and bend my knees sort of like a skiing position push forward and WoW your locked in ,any bumps you hit when locked in doesnt throw your knees further forward , going over speed bumps and going up and down curbs is also very good I don't have to slow down as much now , for normal riding the pads are comfy (i still wear my calf protectors always ) so basically for normal riding they are just good soft pads where you won't touch the tited part unless you hit a big bump/hole which is good ?, but for hills and bumps and speed they serve there purpose and serve it very well indeed ? I've not encountered any steep hills as yet it was my first outing, and this is where these will be even better so far very impressed i got more used to them after the first hour trying different positions for bumps and hills ,,

ps! all pads should be tilted i love the locked in position when going over big bumps/curbs/potholes etc 

the 3m tape is very strong they not going to go no where ?

@EUC GUY you did a good job??

I'll add later anything else i can think of so far no negatives

Awesome update ?? if you have some long hills, you can bend knees as you said and just rest on the tilted part and relax as it takes you up. It's great when you are tired. 

2 minutes ago, EUC GUY said:

Awesome update ?? if you have some long hills, you can bend knees as you said and just rest on the tilted part and relax as it takes you up. It's great when you are tired. 

yeh that's when i realised the locked in position and bent my knees a little more and moved my feet a bit more forward my battery drains more now cause i go up hills faster now? and when you hit a bump your knees don't go anymore forward also when going over car speed bumps (there's loads in the UK) i bend my knees a little more and the tilted part hits my knees when i hit the bump no more throwing you forward ???

I wish I wouldn't have spent money on a mud guard - it lasted less than 2 minutes. 

As I pulled into the woods, I reversed back towards the fence - to hold the gate open.... and managed to snap the mud guard off. It's obviously my fault. 

I think i'll see if I can get a rubber one next. 

Just now, Scully said:

I wish I wouldn't have spent money on a mud guard - it lasted less than 2 minutes. 

As I pulled into the woods, I reversed back towards the fence - to hold the gate open.... and managed to snap the mud guard off. It's obviously my fault. 

:( damn.

10 minutes ago, Scully said:

what order nr ?

1 hour ago, EUC GUY said:

:( damn.

Didn't you say that you use a nearly indestructible plastic for your mudguards (MSuper & Monster mudguards)?

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Didn't you say that you use a nearly indestructible plastic for your mudguards (MSuper & Monster mudguards)?

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I thought so, I'll look into it, but until then, let me see if I can't do something about it 

Archived