Day 198 - new in at 99 - 4,980.70km travelled

14 minutes ago, Dancer said:

I started riding in june 2016. Since then I did 15200 km on an ACM and (8400*1.25 monster mileage is 25% of) 10500 km on a MONSTER. Over ~800 days that makes 32 km/day.

Wow, that is serious mileage. I assume you are probably commuting doing those sort of distances over a prolonged period.

Edited by The Man of Mead

@The Man of Mead that is very impressive distance traveled, i use my for recreational use and go to/ from work 15km/h or so. What you use your for? assuming you carry your charger with you or no?

On 9/4/2018 at 9:18 AM, Dancer said:

I started riding in june 2016. Since then I did 15200 km on an ACM and (8400*1.25 monster mileage is 25% of) 10500 km on a MONSTER. Over ~800 days that makes 32 km/day.

:o you guys don't have or use cars...... I mean A+ on saving some serious $$$

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

@The Man of Mead that is very impressive distance traveled, i use my for recreational use and go to/ from work 15km/h or so. What you use your for? assuming you carry your charger with you or no?

:o you guys don't have or use cars...... I mean A+ on saving some serious $$$

Pales in comparison to the money I save on paying a therapist. I get on my wheel and all problems just fade into the background. Come home with a new sense of peace and balance. :efeeec645d:

Edited by tadrossi
  • Like 1