Day 198 - new in at 99 - 4,980.70km travelled

Took delivery of my Tesla back on 19th January 2018. So as at today I'm 198 days of ownership (nearly 8 months). What can I say, what a fantastic wheel. For anyone considering a wheel purchase this wheel should be high on the list especially considering its price and the power of the motor relative to other makes with higher prices.

On the Gotway App I have now entered the top 100 in the world for distance travelled (on one individual wheel, obviously). You can find me there at number 99 (The Man of Mead) with 4,980.70km travelled in those 198 days of ownership. That's 25.15km on average every single day (or put another way 15.62 miles every single day for nearly 8 months).

How many miles/day (or km/day) do you average?

I started riding in june 2016. Since then I did 15200 km on an ACM and (8400*1.25 monster mileage is 25% of) 10500 km on a MONSTER. Over ~800 days that makes 32 km/day.

14 minutes ago, Dancer said:

I started riding in june 2016. Since then I did 15200 km on an ACM and (8400*1.25 monster mileage is 25% of) 10500 km on a MONSTER. Over ~800 days that makes 32 km/day.

Wow, that is serious mileage. I assume you are probably commuting doing those sort of distances over a prolonged period.

@The Man of Mead that is very impressive distance traveled, i use my for recreational use and go to/ from work 15km/h or so. What you use your for? assuming you carry your charger with you or no?

On 9/4/2018 at 9:18 AM, Dancer said:

:o you guys don't have or use cars...... I mean A+ on saving some serious $$$

3 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

@The Man of Mead that is very impressive distance traveled, i use my for recreational use and go to/ from work 15km/h or so. What you use your for? assuming you carry your charger with you or no?

:o you guys don't have or use cars...... I mean A+ on saving some serious $$$

Pales in comparison to the money I save on paying a therapist. I get on my wheel and all problems just fade into the background. Come home with a new sense of peace and balance. :efeeec645d:

Archived