Not really anymore but i WAS....LOOKING for z10 or a GT16 Rockwheel(UPDATED)

Peteshmete

Hello, i would love to buy a z10 ninebot(willing to pay $1400us )or a gt16 v3 1036wh($900).....i am realizing, after about 2years or riding(on n off) that i prefer small wheels more maneuverability and twerkiness (yeah, I said it...;) and i cannot find either.

The only one i know of is Marty....who has an mcm5......I want ur wheel Marty...i am comin’ after uUUU Marty...hehehe, just kidding.

if anyone finds one or knows of one ....please , point me in the right direction....i am in Vancouver ?? but can EASILY travel(and i mean SUPER easily)!

Thanks

Edited by Peteshmete

19 minutes ago, Peteshmete said:

i can go to states(pretty much anyone) if a good opportunity(wheel) is offered.

Not sure if you are aware that this wheel (MCM5) is a New Model that came out recently... getting a used one may be difficult, last I saw EWheels is still showing they are available in a "limited" amount... not sure if this has been updated, if it is it has beat the Tariff... I have one and Love it... it is Fast, Nimble, and lots of fun to Zip around on... good luck :)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Peteshmete said:

Yeah, i think Jason (ewheels)has sold out...as i had been watching for a while and haven’t seen it in his “shop”.

i guess i will just have to keep ?.....??

thx

The MCM5 was never on his website under the shop... like the MSX, Z10 and 18L, also do not have their own pic and description under "shop" yet... I just ordered my MSX yesterday, I wrote to him a week ago and he said he had 5 left at that time and it showed "limited" as well... I would send him an email and jump on it if he has one, anything he gets moving forward will be more expensive...  jason@ewheels.com

Edited by Marcglider
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Marcglider said:

The MCM5 was never on his website under the shop... like the MSX, Z10 and 18L, also do not have their own pic and description under "shop" yet... I just ordered my MSX yesterday, I wrote to him a week ago and he said he had 5 left at that time and it showed "limited" as well... I would send him an email and jump on it if he has one, anything he gets moving forward will be more expensive...  jason@ewheels.com

What price is he selling them for?

I think it was $1350 for the wheel... I purchased a quick charger at the same time and also I had to pay additional shipping because it was part of the air freight shipment... send Jason an email and you can find out, I don't want to tell you something that is not accurate....

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Peteshmete

I have a black 14" Gotway MCM5 800Wh with 230 miles on it (battery cared for by keeping it at 60% charge when not in use, and charging it to 80% for use generally).  I bought form eWheel.com in Oct of 2018 I'd be wiling to part with as part of my upgrade cycle (I'm going to 1600Wh ideally).

If you are interested, PM me and we can discuss further.   (P.S. I'm located in Austin Texas)

Edited by Mike Paolini

On 4/30/2019 at 8:47 AM, Mike Paolini said:

Hi @Peteshmete

I have a black 14" Gotway MCM5 800Wh with 230 miles on it (battery cared for by keeping it at 60% charge when not in use, and charging it to 80% for use generally).  I bought form eWheel.com in Oct of 2018 I'd be wiling to part with as part of my upgrade cycle (I'm going to 1600Wh ideally).

If you are interested, PM me and we can discuss further.   (P.S. I'm located in Austin Texas)

If op is not interested in your mcm5 I may be. Been here since October but still can't send PM so feel free to send me details.

Thanks yourtoys7... i received ur very nice mcm5 today....it feels soooo stiff(just like my old tesla); i like that.... battery might end up being a bit small for me and the handle isnt as sturdy as the tesla's was but still pretty good. And i love that cutoff button!

Thx

• Like 1

Hey , i just received YOUR(well, now, mine)toy Mike.....ANOTHER nice mcm5....DATS RIGHT FOLKS....i just bought 2 mcm5’s.....who’s next? I told u Marty: i m coming after u(urs is my next purchase) ...i will drain the market and then flood it....hehehe, just kidding. I just HAD to buy them..both nice wheels and pocketrockets. Oh! I forgot to ask you Mike Paolini:  did u Slime that tire? Thanks again for your generosity in those last moments !!! Karma is coming your wayyyyyy🤗!!!

Question: to both of you: youtoys7 and Mike AND anyone for that matter.

i have always noticed that some wheel tilt fwd at slow speeds when one turns...both of my wheels are mcm5 and only one does it(yours Mike) so obviously there is a setting that disables that. Yourtoys7: ur wheel does not do that....do u remember if it has always been the case or did u disable that somehow.  i do not like it so i would like to disable it on Mikes old wheel.

EDIT. After thinking about my old wheels and how they had behaved i did some trying things out today and...

ANSWER: CALIBRATION fixes it(depending on HOW u calibrate(tilt fwd , aft or flat)🤓😉🤗

Edited by Peteshmete