KS16S no lights working after charging

_Patrick_

Hi,

the recent Problem with my KS16S seemed to be a faulty LED stripe but now all of my lights don‘t work after charging (LED stripes, front, back and brakelight)

I‘ve got the newest update on the wheel.

All I did was:

The wheel was on and I connected it to the charger. The LEDs showed my the wheel is charging. After all LEDs and the charger went to green, I disconnected the wheel from the charger and turned it off.

Then I switched it on again and no lights were working. I can connect the wheel with the app but changing the setting don‘t turn the lights on again.

Now, when I connect the wheel to the charger the LEDs don‘t turn on and if I plug the charger in when the wheel is on, it is still stabilizing, which was not before.

Can anyone help me?

Greetings

Patrick

My KS16S had the same error, after charged, led not working only got a few red lights on, front and rear light not working, speakers not working.

I re-entered the serial number, updated to V1.08 firmware, still not working.

Now I'm waiting for a replacement control board from Ewheels.

Peter

Sorry forgot to post this earlier but i fixed mine. All you need to do is connect to the official Kingsong App go to the "lightscape" tab and toggle around (on/off) with the settings and change the mode and it should be back to normal.

no issues with riding after the firmware update

15 minutes ago, kangzy said:

Sorry forgot to post this earlier but i fixed mine. All you need to do is connect to the official Kingsong App go to the "lightscape" tab and toggle around (on/off) with the settings and change the mode and it should be back to normal.

no issues with riding after the firmware update

Yep. I fiddled around with the app and got them working again. 

It seems that you can only have the battery lights and the crazy lightscape on at the same time. 

If you switch it off you get nothing 

56 minutes ago, _Patrick_ said:

Doesn‘t work for me. I can‘t even connect to bluetooth audio

Make sure you have not connected to a different app such as Darknessbot. You wheel can only connect to one app at a time

Archived