App limiting my speed

fivestardunk

Whenever I move my top speed beyond 14mph, I get this message and no matter which option I choose, it resets it to 14mph.

I don't want to have to use darkness, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Do I really have to wait a whole year to increase the speed?

40304171_2179063112372915_7603228235849007104_n.jpg

What model wheel is it?  I don't have a Solowheel or Inmotion, so I don't have any idea about the speed limiting to 14mph, except to recommend you contact the dealer.

From the wording in the app screenshot, it looks like you have to hit the agree button, making you the liable party if setting the speed higher.  I have a feeling that if you hit agree, you will be able to set it to the highest speed.  Did you select agree?

On 8/30/2018 at 6:50 PM, fivestardunk said:

don't want to have to use darkness, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Do I really have to wait a whole year to increase the speed?

I have an InMotion myself and never have heard before that you need to wait a year. I just had to agree, but I am sure it was a different version of the app more than a year ago.

• 1 month later...

Archived