Joy turned quickly into disappointment with new Ninebot

ToniG123

Hi, I just wanted to share my experience with my Ninebot One. I've been reading and watching a lot of videos on EUC and the Ninebot and finally decided to get one. Bought online (mediamarkt) and received a few days later, I placed the protections and started getting familiar with the Ninebot inside home, not more than 15 minutes of just trying to get on it. Obviously, being my first time on a EUC, my results were quite poor but I'm decided to learn and know this may take some time.

Next day I decided to go outside and give it another try. 10 minutes of trying to get on, stumbling off trying to keep my balance and suddenly, after a fall the Ninebot just turns off and doesnt power on again. The fall was a very small one, I'm a begginer I still haven't done more than a few meters at slow speed The ninebot just fell on its side and shut down.

Took it back home, tried to switch it back on with no luck. Tried disconnecting the battery following advice on this board. Left it charging all night but it still did not turn on.

Finally, I decided to take it back to Mediamarkt and got a refund (good return policy). Sadly the Ninebot is out of stock at MediaMarkt so now I'm trying to get over the disappointment and have ordered another one through Amazon.

I guess I just have had some bad luck, I haven't seen reports of anything similar happening and have seen some videos of Ninebots getting tough battering without any problems.

Now I'm looking forward to continuing my training on a new Ninebot.

Sounds like a defective unit, guess you just had bad luck. :mellow: Hopefully the next one will work just fine. :) Slight tumbles shouldn't break the wheels easily, my Firewheel just rolled downhill hitting the pavement many times and finally settling on some bushes tonight. Not even scratched (it's pretty well padded though).  

Hi, I just wanted to share my experience with my Ninebot One. I've been reading and watching a lot of videos on EUC and the Ninebot and finally decided to get one. Bought online (mediamarkt) and received a few days later, I placed the protections and started getting familiar with the Ninebot inside home, not more than 15 minutes of just trying to get on it. Obviously, being my first time on a EUC, my results were quite poor but I'm decided to learn and know this may take some time.

Next day I decided to go outside and give it another try. 10 minutes of trying to get on, stumbling off trying to keep my balance and suddenly, after a fall the Ninebot just turns off and doesnt power on again. The fall was a very small one, I'm a begginer I still haven't done more than a few meters at slow speed The ninebot just fell on its side and shut down.

Took it back home, tried to switch it back on with no luck. Tried disconnecting the battery following advice on this board. Left it charging all night but it still did not turn on.

Finally, I decided to take it back to Mediamarkt and got a refund (good return policy). Sadly the Ninebot is out of stock at MediaMarkt so now I'm trying to get over the disappointment and have ordered another one through Amazon.

I guess I just have had some bad luck, I haven't seen reports of anything similar happening and have seen some videos of Ninebots getting tough battering without any problems.

Now I'm looking forward to continuing my training on a new Ninebot.

did you try to switch on while charging?

Archived