E+ Haven't updated the firmware in 2 years!

Dirk Disco

I have my wheel that way for the last 500km. A have not added extra mosfets, stock battery, MRN76 1.4.3 e+ firmware on a c+. 

It is getting on the 1500watt area if I go up a hill, I try to ride on the safe side, and I have had no problems till now. I plan to add the mosfets and a second battery to try the p firmware, but for the e+ I think it is ok as it stands. 

11 hours ago, Elzeze said:

Does it mean that there will be no significant change in performance because the board has this small difference? And the fact that the engine is not the same, can there be any problem such as the C + engine with the E + Board working forced to cause a burn? Or by having that difference with such a radiator would be an advantageous upgrade? Thank you!

i think the c+ rides a bit better on the 1.4.3 e+ firmware.  It is a bit firmer, more precise.

I am not so sure about longevity though. My wheel is on the 800+ km mark, last 500km having the e+ firmware. I can compare it with three others of the same batch, but having just 100km on them and stock 1.4.0 firmware. The motor on mine is more audible, it makes a louder noise when it rolls. Nothing ugly, nothing worrying even, but I am not sure if it was supposed to happen, and it did happen gradually. 

Edited by enaon

19 horas atrás, MRN76 disse:

Não será pior. Talvez a roda seja mais dura (eu levo isso para as vantagens)

Você quer dizer que vai sentir uma roda mais forte?

Os mosfets da placa E+ é de 75, e a do C+ é de quantos?

Edited by Elzeze
Melhorar a pergunta.

8 hours ago, enaon said:

Eu tenho a minha roda assim nos últimos 500km. A não adicionou mosfets extras, bateria de estoque, firmware MRN76 1.4.3 e + em um c +. 

Está subindo na área de 1500 watts, se eu subir uma colina, tento andar no lado seguro, e não tive problemas até agora. Eu pretendo adicionar os mosfets e uma segunda bateria para tentar o firmware p, mas para o e + eu acho que está tudo bem como está. 

Mas sua roda é originalmente C+ ou E+?

Obrigado!

On 1/20/2019 at 1:17 PM, MRN76 said:

C + flashed to model P accelerates to approximately 25-26kmch. You can do this with the help of my bluetooth app for the price of 30$, or for free by the programmer, I have a process on my site.

@MRN76 , I have an E+ can I have an activation code please. Anything else I need to know?

Screenshot_20190209-164759.png

On 07/02/2019 at 17:14, MRN76 said:

Não será pior. Talvez a roda seja mais dura (eu levo isso para as vantagens)

I have a question, the board I am trying to use is the E + with the 6 extra mosfets and the black 1.3 heatsink. For use with firmware 1.4.3. But the current board I'm using is original C + 1.3.1 green, which is the same as the model P. Even though it's still advantage to black 1.3? Thank you!

Screenshot_20190211-120448.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2019 at 5:05 PM, Elzeze said:

I have a question, the board I am trying to use is the E + with the 6 extra mosfets and the black 1.3 heatsink. For use with firmware 1.4.3. But the current board I'm using is original C + 1.3.1 green, which is the same as the model P. Even though it's still advantage to black 1.3? Thank you!

Screenshot_20190211-120448.png

There is no color difference. I would choose with 12 mosfet transistors. I would advise you to replace the motor power connector to MT60

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/8/2019 at 7:11 AM, enaon said:

I have my wheel that way for the last 500km. A have not added extra mosfets, stock battery, MRN76 1.4.3 e+ firmware on a c+. 

It is getting on the 1500watt area if I go up a hill, I try to ride on the safe side, and I have had no problems till now. I plan to add the mosfets and a second battery to try the p firmware, but for the e+ I think it is ok as it stands. 

What's the speed limits on the c+ with e+ firmware? 

9 hours ago, viktorbb said:

What's the speed limits on the c+ with e+ firmware? 

about 23km/h, you will be able to cruse with no beeps at 22, maybe more if yoy do it smooth. 

Check your batteries, if they are on a clear wrapping and you can see the model, check if they can deliver 20Amps. Mine can, I can now say that even p firmware works fine on my c+,  this is a video of it, no beeps yet :)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, mankwee said:

There is a new version V 4.5.7 for the N9OE+

is it a new firmware or just a way to stop mrn76's bt update?

Version 4.5.7.

1. Optimized the firmware update experience of Ninebot One series

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

i just acquired a very slightly used ninebotC and after riding 25miles i see it maxes out at 10mph. Will the the firmware tool allow for more speed out of this very old wheel? and given the weaker motor and 6mosfet config, is it even advisable to trick a C into thinking it is something more? Cheers!

• 4 years later...