E+ Haven't updated the firmware in 2 years!

Dirk Disco

I still have the original 1.2.5 firmware on mine out of the box.  If it works, don't fix it I figure.  I think IIRC that people were reporting that the latest firmware was stable and did seem to make some improvements to the ride.  I was happy with mine the way it was so I never bothered.  Come to think of it, I've never had to calibrate my Ninebot E+ either over 1000 km.

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 2

If your Ninebot E+ is three years old, the batteries are about to give out.  It will soon be no longer rideable.  Yes, update the firmware!!!  Get that one last experience without risking much.  If it bricks, you got your money's worth anyhow.  

Same to you @Hunka Hunka Burning Love (I think the latest firmware increased the top speed) :ph34r:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2018 at 8:48 PM, MRN76 said:

Update  your wheel ! The not official 1.4.3 firmware increase the max power of the motor.
Soon I will make version 7.6.0 with a maximum speed of 30km / h on all models!(The speed will be automatical limited on the C model, the firmware will recognize this motor, and on the motor P with high-current batteries, I would accelerate to 34 km / h)
 And you can be updated without soldering!

this is excelent news, especially the update without soldering part, thank you in advance :)

any hints on when we should expect it, and can you please include the option to update the c+ speed as well if a better batery is installed? The c+ has the same motor/controll board as the e+.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2018 at 8:48 PM, MRN76 said:

The speed will be automatical limited on the C model, the firmware will recognize this motor

I didn't know there were 3 motor types out there for the ninebot one c/e/p models, you were right. :) 

I did your mod yesterday on a ninebot one c+, changed the firmware to 1.4.3( very smooth) and model to e+,  I now understand your comments on top speed. The wheel inside is indeed 420rpm, idle speed when battery full is about 32km/h. So I guess 30khm/h is a no go for one c+ motor. Do you know if the motor can handle the 25km/h p firmware, the extra wattage that is. If the battery is upgraded, whould the motor handle the p firmware, or should I just be happy with my new e+?

thank you for your program :)

Edited by enaon

• 3 months later...
On 31/08/2018 at 14:48, MRN76 said:

Atualize sua roda! O firmware não oficial 1.4.3 aumenta a potência máxima do motor.
Logo farei a versão 7.6.0 com uma velocidade máxima de 30km / h em todos os modelos! (A velocidade será limitada automaticamente no modelo C, o firmware reconhecerá este motor e no motor P com baterias de alta corrente, Eu aceleraria para 34 km / h)
 E você pode ser atualizado sem solda!

How do I install on my Ninebot One C +? Please help me!

9 hours ago, Elzeze said:

How do I install on my Ninebot One C +? Please help me!

C + flashed to model P accelerates to approximately 25-26kmch. You can do this with the help of my bluetooth app for the price of 30$, or for free by the programmer, I have a process on my site.

1 minute ago, MRN76 said:

C + piscou para o modelo P acelera para aproximadamente 25-26kmch. Você pode fazer isso com a ajuda do meu aplicativo bluetooth pelo preço de 30 $, ou gratuitamente pelo programador, eu tenho um processo no meu site.

How do I pay, do you have a link?

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/01/2019 at 11:33, MRN76 said:

Sim. E / E + pode acelerar a 30km / h

my model is the C +, but there is a person offering me the E + card, and with this card I could get 30 km h, already unlocked my C + with the Ninebot tool, but if I can reach 30 km better , but the question is whether the C + engine is the same as E +?

1 hour ago, Elzeze said:

my model is the C +, but there is a person offering me the E + card, and with this card I could get 30 km h, already unlocked my C + with the Ninebot tool, but if I can reach 30 km better , but the question is whether the C + engine is the same as E +?

Engine on C + and E + different. The E + engine can accelerate the rider up to 30kmch, the C + engine can accelerate the rider only up to 25-26kmch.
Winding the engine C + and e + is very different. Winding the engine e + and p differs only in the cross section of the wire (It looks like eye)

I did the instruction as a programmer to change the model, but my bluetooth message does the same. Here it is in the engine case.

On 30/01/2019 at 11:33, MRN76 said:

Sim. E / E + pode acelerar a 30km / h

Estou perguntando porque estou pra comprar uma placa do Ninebot E+ plus, pra colocar no meu Ninebot C+, pelo que entendi o motor é o mesmo, sabe se vai dar certo?

On 02/02/2019 at 11:06, MRN76 said:

Motor em C + e E + diferentes. O motor E + pode acelerar o motociclista até 30km, o motor C + pode acelerar o motociclista apenas até 25-26kmch.
Enrolamento do motor C + e e + é muito diferente. Enrolamento do motor e + e p diferem apenas na seção transversal do fio (parece olho)

Eu fiz a instrução como programador para mudar o modelo, mas minha mensagem bluetooth faz o mesmo. Aqui está no gabinete do motor.

Mas se eu por a placa do E+ no meu C+ o que pode acontecer?

2 hours ago, Elzeze said:

Mas se eu por a placa do E+ no meu C+ o que pode acontecer?

As tábuas são as mesmas. A diferença é apenas nos transistores mosfet adicionais 6 e um radiador de alumínio para eles. Você pode soldar no controlador com outros 6 transistores e fazer o resfriamento - será o mesmo que em E

7 hours ago, MRN76 said:

As tábuas são as mesmas. A diferença é apenas nos transistores mosfet adicional 6 e um radiador de alumínio para eles. Você pode soldar sem controle com outros 6 transistores e fazer o resfriamento - será o mesmo que em E

Does it mean that there will be no significant change in performance because the board has this small difference? And the fact that the engine is not the same, can there be any problem such as the C + engine with the E + Board working forced to cause a burn? Or by having that difference with such a radiator would be an advantageous upgrade? Thank you!

33 minutes ago, Elzeze said:

Does it mean that there will be no significant change in performance because the board has this small difference? And the fact that the engine is not the same, can there be any problem such as the C + engine with the E + Board working forced to cause a burn? Or by having that difference with such a radiator would be an advantageous upgrade? Thank you!

It will not be worse. Maybe the wheel will be tougher (I'll take it to the pluses)