Hi people

Nooja

Hi people. I need help. It's like a great group with lots of answers to questions for beginners, like me. My friend is a hunter, and he will soon have a birthday. I want to buy ... He dreamed about it for a long time. I really do not know what to choose. Maybe there is an expert here who will help?

23 hours ago, Nooja said:

I want to buy ... He dreamed about it for a long time. I really do not know what to choose. Maybe there is an expert here who will help?

An expert in what exactly: Large calibre rifles, a duck caller, hide, electric drone?  You need to make it an awful lot clearer what exactly sort of device you are looking for. 

Your two posts are so vague as to suggest you are a bot. This forum deals with a number of different devices; you need to tell us clearly what sort of device you wish to buy and in so doing demonstrate you actually know what Forum you are posting on (why I too am being vague!)

Until you can clearly articulate what you require from us (you are, after all apparently American and not {say} Romanian so this shouldn’t be a challenge for you?)  I will ensure your posts remain on moderation.

Archived