WTB: EUC In Washington DC / MD /VA

Jaco5920

Looking to buy my 1st EUC for around $300, will use for short commuting and recreation, I am 212 lbs. There's a couple One S1s on Facebook Marketplace but looking to see if y'all might have something. This is my first post so not sure if I can cold PM someone, please PM or reply. Thanks! Jake

• 5 months later...
On 8/20/2018 at 4:20 PM, Jaco5920 said:

Looking to buy my 1st EUC for around $300, will use for short commuting and recreation, I am 212 lbs. There's a couple One S1s on Facebook Marketplace but looking to see if y'all might have something. This is my first post so not sure if I can cold PM someone, please PM or reply. Thanks! Jake

I have an old King Song 16B (840wh battery) that I am looking to get rid of. Can let you have it for that, if you're still in the market. The wheel is kinda banged up! Perfect for your purposes.

5 hours ago, edwin_rm said:

I have an old King Song 16B (840wh battery) that I am looking to get rid of. Can let you have it for that, if you're still in the market. The wheel is kinda banged up! Perfect for your purposes.

I'd be interested in your wheel. Am also a newbie who's looking for a first wheel. 

23 hours ago, HiRon said:

I'd be interested in your wheel. Am also a newbie who's looking for a first wheel. 

I can sell it to you. By the way, have you rode any before or will your fist wheel also be your first time taking one for a spin?

On 2/18/2019 at 9:48 PM, edwin_rm said:

I can sell it to you. By the way, have you rode any before or will your fist wheel also be your first time taking one for a spin?

I never rode one before. I have an eskate I use from time to time, but I don't think that'll help. How banged up is the wheel? Is it just the shell? Any signs of the axel being damaged (don't want to faceplant lol)? Handle/speakers/usbs work? 

On 2/23/2019 at 11:30 PM, HiRon said:

I never rode one before. I have an eskate I use from time to time, but I don't think that'll help. How banged up is the wheel? Is it just the shell? Any signs of the axel being damaged (don't want to faceplant lol)? Handle/speakers/usbs work? 

The wheel itself is intact. It has the following problems: 

One of the two music speakers doesn’t work because the cable was cut. I never bothered to repair it. It is an easy fix. You’d need a new tiny cable like the one attached to the other speaker. 

The shell is intact, but clearly roughened up. One side bends closer to the pedal than normal, as I had to tighten a lose axle clamp once (It can naturally losen up over time if you jump off curbs with the wheels, Otherwise its not a problem). If it comes lose you’ll know because of a loud rattle noise, you wouldn’t actually faceplant from it. Once tightened it ran smooth again. But its something to keep an eye for, as it could happen again. The handle is fine. 

Another thing is that King Song uses fuses (40A) to protect the motherboard. Not a bad thing actually, just gotta keep spares around if you gonna be dropping it or doing newbie things. Fortunately they cost like 1 cent each. I’ve had to replace a fuse twice since owning the wheel. Main cause off blowing a fuse is normally by hitting anything that makes the wheel come to a sudden stop abruptly. 

Archived