KS18L - Beeps / "Please Deccelerate"

cbgti

Is it any way to replace the "Please Deccelerate" by some beeps like on a Gotway per example (DDD) ?

I have the "Please Deccelerate" at 32km/h and the Tiltback at 37km/h (the two others alarms are at "0").

Yes, in the King Song app connect to the wheel then select "More" and "Voice Control". 

The top icon (the one with the speaker symbol) toggles between voice and beeps. Set this so it shows the symbol crossed out and you won't get the voice any more. 

3 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Yes, in the King Song app connect to the wheel then select "More" and "Voice Control". 

The top icon (the one with the speaker symbol) toggles between voice and beeps. Set this so it shows the symbol crossed out and you won't get the voice any more. 

Excellent TFU

How do we turn off "bluetooth" voice as well. It is madly annoying

4 hours ago, Siggy said:

How do we turn off "bluetooth" voice as well. It is madly annoying

The only way I know is to turn off Bluetooth - but I suspect that isn't what you want.

Interesting, one man's meat is another man's poison. I absolutely love the "please decelerate voice" and hate beeps. I sometimes don't hear beeps, but I always hear the voice even in high noise areas. Good that King Song allows the user to choose.

please decelerate is fine!

The bluetooth voice constantly talks:

ON when my phone is in range

OFF when its not

Even with the wheel charging, but powered off, it still talks. Like a little wheel parrot 

On 8/22/2018 at 2:52 PM, Siggy said:

please decelerate is fine!

The bluetooth voice constantly talks:

ON when my phone is in range

OFF when its not

Even with the wheel charging, but powered off, it still talks. Like a little wheel parrot 

:lol: Oh that! :efef2e0fff:

I want  a Judge Judy voice that gives random messages " you're going too fast!  "You are Driving like a teenage punk! " " No respectable person would ride These ....ThinGs !" " Oh!  you're gonna Pay!!"  and the horn could say " Move over! Do you think this road belongs to YOU!  I paid for it with my TAXES!"  

They don't keep her there because she is gorgeous they keep her because she is Reeeeediculous! 

Archived