NewbieWheeler

Riding during off season.

On 2/7/2019 at 8:33 AM, Scatcat said:

I DO get an urge to go off-road with this tire. I'd love to put it on in the summer if there was just a little less work to switch and balance it. Going into the woods should be fun as fun with something like this on. 

Yes to more of this.   Would be hella fun on dirt trails. 

I like to own a secondary EUC, perhaps an MSX with a setup like yours, for icy winter and summer dirt trail use, and continue to use my KS-18XL during fair weather on urban city streets.

• Like 2

FFS. So I mounted a big heavy snow tire, and studs, and now the temperatures in Gothenburg suddenly stays above freezing for at least the next ten days...

Did someone up there see me and decide it was time to have a joke at my expense?

Edited by Scatcat

1 hour ago, Scatcat said:

FFS. So I mounted a big heavy snow tire, and studs, and now the temperatures in Gothenburg suddenly stays above freezing for at least the next ten days...

Did someone up there see me and decide it was time to have a joke at my expense?

Now I know what to do at next snowfall... @Scatcat time for you to bring out the anti snow thingy again...

As you know as soon you swap to normal tyre, what is bound to happen.😉

20 hours ago, Unventor said:

Now I know what to do at next snowfall... @Scatcat time for you to bring out the anti snow thingy again...

As you know as soon you swap to normal tyre, what is bound to happen.😉

Well I screwed out the studs, and even with the knobbly tire I felt like a stealth machine when riding. You can't believe the racket with 2.5 mm studs sticking out of the tire... Let's hope the joking powers that be lets me off the hook for that little maneuver. ;) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scatcat said:

Well I screwed out the studs, and even with the knobbly tire I felt like a stealth machine when riding. You can't believe the racket with 2.5 mm studs sticking out of the tire... Let's hope the joking powers that be lets me off the hook for that little maneuver. ;) 

Ohhh no you jinxed the weather now.

Wheel voodoo boomerang karma.

Edited by Unventor

20 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Ohhh no you jinxed the weather now.

Wheel voodoo boomerang karma.

You mean that me screwing out the 34 studs in my tire is more or less a guarantee of more ice?

:barf:

Anyone have an idea how to turn one of my EUCs into a boat because that's the only way I can ride mine currently. It has rained for weeks solid. Flooding has now ensued.