New to riding in Seattle

Pete E

Hello all, my name is Pete E. I am new to Electric unicycles and am very much interested in trying one out. I have an electric skateboard that I purchased at the beginning of the summer and am absolutely in love with it. I am considering purchasing an epic but would very much like to try one first. The model I am considering buying is the ninebot Z10. I'm hoping someone on here would consider letting me try one out for 20 or 30 minutes so that I can confirm my interest in purchasing one. Please reach out if anyone wouldn't mind letting me try theirs at some point for just a little bit. I live in the Seattle area and you can reach me at 206-391-8288. I hopefully look forward to hearing one of you. Thanks guys

• 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We thought SF trails are great. No...Seattle network of trails is amazingly greater. After 10 days riding trails in Seattle different cities, we are impressed. Last trail ridden is East Sammamish river trail, a round trip of 34 miles, could have gone farther, but winter hours, daytime shorter and got cold. No one bothered us at all on our ks18xl and 16x. We definitely will return with even more zest.

Screenshot_20201028_181739_com.strava.jpg

mmexport1603847552475.jpg

• Like 2