V8 shutdown

Dmitry  Buzmakov

Hi everybody!

I was waiting for the green light on the crosswalk while making slow pendulums (accelerating back and forth) with one foot with another foot standing on the ground. Suddenly my v8 switched off completely, as somebody just pushed the button. I think I even heard the usual switch off sound, but I can't say for sure. Battery level was 35%, driving that day was quite routine, no rain, bumps or something like that. I managed not to fall, catched the v8 with my hand then pushed the power button. It switched on, no problem, I made the way to the home succesfully. I even tried afterwards to replicate the problem, made small pendulums with one foot in my courtyard, but nothing unusual was noticed.

Did anybody experienced such issue? What could be the problem? I wonder if I should replace the power button now..

What happens to me in this case sometimes that the wheel disengages because it was too slanted. In this case however it is still on, it just doesn't self-balance anymore.

• 9 months later...

I once was standing with my back to a wall and standing with the V8 slightly forward. While talking to my friends I was standing further away from the wall while my back was touching it and the V8 just powered of without any warnings.

• 3 weeks later...

1 experience as well. I was sitting on a bench with my feet still on the unit while powered on and the unit completely shut off as I tried to stand up and re-mount it. No problems since. Not sure of the battery level, but I was very surprised/worried. Could have been over-tilt due to my weight now that I think about it...