King Song 18s Tire Change Process Diagram

Holt

Does anyone have documentation on how to change the tire (deconstruct and rebuild) on a KS18s?

I have this job coming up and would like to get an understanding of requirements and process.

Thank you! 

10 minutes ago, Holt said:

Does anyone have documentation on how to change the tire (deconstruct and rebuild) on a KS18s?

I have this job coming up and would like to get an understanding of requirements and process.

Thank you! 

i have no Diagramms or specific Video...but the process is the same on all KS S series wheels:

- Open/Unscrew both side Panels from the 18S

- Unplug the motorwire and sensor wires coming out of the axle on each side (Eventually the sensor wires have to been unplugged on the board)

- Unscrew the 6 pedalarm screws on each side

- Now Carefully "drop" out the complete Wheel under the Shell, when doing that:  Take Attention that the Motor/sensor wires dont get damaged when they slide through the shell...

When doing it like this there is no Need to split the Shell in 2 halves, even the pedals can stay on the Wheel and do not have to be taken off…..

Hi,
Unfortunately, I found no video on YouTube about it but I found this description on King Song Support. I hope this can be helpful to you:

6.2 Change tire
Allen driver and cross screwdriver are require to change tire

Unscrew all the screws on the body shell with cross screwdriver, 7 screws each side.

There are 6 screws on each side under the treadles, unscrew the six hex socket screws on the opposite side of the charger slot, pls notice that never unscrew the hex socket screws on the side of the charger slot.

After unscrewing the screws, rotate the shell body until you can dismantle the tire freely, avoid pulling out the electric cables around the handle area.

After repairing, install the body shell and fix the screws.

7 hours ago, Holt said:

Thank you!  Is there a sequence or process to follow when disconnecting and reconnecting electrical wires to prevent electrical damage?

Prior to any other manipulation, I will disconnect batteries on both side of the wheel. Then the order of other wires have no meaning anymore...

Archived