Orange County, CA

Chairman S

29 minutes ago, Lorenzo Shiao said:

Looking to see if anyone in the area is interested in doing a group ride somewhere locally. Let me know. Thanks!

Try  https://forum.electricunicycle.org/search/?q=orange county&type=forums_topic&nodes=26

There's quite a lot of topics regarding Orange County, I think @Marty Backe himself rides in the area.

There are a lot of people who ride in Orange County and Los Angeles County. Check the Local Groups section of this forum. You will see many of the past rides that we've done. Just a few weeks ago we were riding in Fullerton. Look at my recent announcements and you'll see the list of people that we know about.

45 minutes ago, Shawn Johnson said:

Hi all, I'm close to Orange County (and LA), and would be up for any group rides on the weekends. 

Thanks!

Shawn

PS) Started on a KingSong 14", now moved to InMotion V8

Hi @Shawn Johnson,

I am trying to get an idea of how many people are in the area that would be down to meetup one of these weekends. Also what routes/trails riders might be interested in doing. I've only done the Newport Beach Back Bay Loop trail. Looking for some other fun routes. Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Lorenzo Shiao said:

Hi @Shawn Johnson,

I am trying to get an idea of how many people are in the area that would be down to meetup one of these weekends. Also what routes/trails riders might be interested in doing. I've only done the Newport Beach Back Bay Loop trail. Looking for some other fun routes. Any suggestions?

I'm probably going to ride Griffith Park this Saturday, early evening. Look at the various Griffith Park rides posted in the Local Group Rides section of the Forum to see what you're missing.

46 minutes ago, Klin said:

I’d be down to ride with y’all.

A couple of us are going to meet for a ~6pm ride around Griffith. Always enjoyable. Feel free to join us.

See this post for the meetup location: 

Archived