Balance board dies in 10 minutes

DaveB

Hello
I have a 3 year old Lamborghini balance board from a full charge it runs approx 10 minutes then dies on pressing the on off button no lights at all checking the voltage at the battery at this point with avo meter  is 40.9V Output stated on the Samsung battery is 42V/4.4A can you help please.
Regards
D Bentley

I am facing the same issue, While I was sleeping, the battery died completely. I woke this morning and spent the day charging the battery. When it had full life, I took it off and continued to do some work at my office. After about 10 minutes, I tapped the tracker and nothing happened. I kept tapping repeatedly and still nothing. Back in the charger it went. It flashed saying I had full battery immediately. This continues to happened about 5 times. It'll work in the band for 10 minutes, then not work at all. I've never gotten it wet not have I left it in the sun.

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2018 at 4:26 PM, DaveB said:

Hello
I have a 3 year old Lamborghini balance board from a full charge it runs approx 10 minutes then dies on pressing the on off button no lights at all checking the voltage at the battery at this point with avo meter  is 40.9V Output stated on the Samsung battery is 42V/4.4A can you help please.
Regards
D Bentley

Hello,

If you have had your Hoverboard for this amount of years then it is likely that your battery has depleted. Although on the multi-meter it may show a high enough rating, it may be the case that it eventually depletes far more rapidly. Changing the battery on this model is fairly simple. If you're in the UK, we can fit it for you. You can fill in a Hoverboard repair form here here.

Alternatively, if you're confident that the battery is in good health, then there may be another cause. Similar issues can be due to a wheel-motor or your motherboard. However, these are less likely to be the case.

Hope this helps!

Archived