On 8/13/2018 at 5:07 PM, Chriull said:

The "download this file" button from this worked wo probs for me...

It works but it downloads the newest version not the old ones.  Did you check the number of the download even the link of the 3.51 goes straight to downloading the 4.5.1.2 version. There is no way to downgrade this anymore because there is no where to download the apk.  Unless it is in one of the boxes i dont have permission to see. Can you show a link that downloads the correct version cuz i sure havent found it.

Anyway. ...even if you get the apk of a 3.5.1 or below versions, it's almost a useless practice. .. due even if you'll be able to install them, as you'll start you'll receive a message to update and the app force closed !!!

No way to put in work versions previous of 4.x.x....

Ninebot has closed the holes. ...:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, zugu said:

Anyway. ...even if you get the apk of a 3.5.1 or below versions, it's almost a useless practice. .. due even if you'll be able to install them, as you'll start you'll receive a message to update and the app force closed !!!

No way to put in work versions previous of 4.x.x....

Ninebot has closed the holes. ...:rolleyes:

Even if i turn off wifi? Can you upgrade through bluetooth only, or do u need to connect through a server with wifi?

1 hour ago, Bobby Butts said:

Even if i turn off wifi? Can you upgrade through bluetooth only, or do u need to connect through a server with wifi?

If you try to start the app   ....o

without any connection ( wifi or data ) the app pop up a message of Network Error and doesn't starts....^_^

6 hours ago, jojo33 said:

even if turn off wifi or data...now , all old app version are locked

why did you want this version, it's for a downgrade ?

I just got this new the other day and I wanting to use this app version to try to downgrade and because I have an old android phone that might not run the newer versions. I still am not sure what version i have of firmware because i was trying to get the older app first and hit a roadblock. Oh well looks like Im stuck with the new firms or have to look into the jtag method eventually.

Sorry. .. NO way at now to run the official app previous of version 4.x.x...

If your smartphone is old and doesn't support this version is a problem due Ninebot didn't permit to start and login on their server app older than 4.x.x:rolleyes:

You must change/update your smartphone or no way to get in and start official app...:facepalm:

Try elsewhere different unofficial apps and try to see which one could be compilant with your old firmware Os...;)

I don't remember exactly their names but you can find them on the Market free to download. 

Obviously those apps didn't contains any chat or N FansMoment or Ranking like the official app but all the settings, values and parameter of you device connected, yes :thumbup:

On 8/15/2018 at 5:48 PM, zugu said:

Sorry. .. NO way at now to run the official app previous of version 4.x.x...

If your smartphone is old and doesn't support this version is a problem due Ninebot didn't permit to start and login on their server app older than 4.x.x:rolleyes:

You must change/update your smartphone or no way to get in and start official app...:facepalm:

Try elsewhere different unofficial apps and try to see which one could be compilant with your old firmware Os...;)

I don't remember exactly their names but you can find them on the Market free to download. 

Obviously those apps didn't contains any chat or N FansMoment or Ranking like the official app but all the settings, values and parameter of you device connected, yes :thumbup:

Can you use the unofficial app versions to unlock the normal speed?   I still have to do the initial startup.  Not sure I will be able to find an unofficial app without a name.These ninebots apps are a little bit obscure for the older versions.

11 hours ago, Bobby Butts said:

Can you use the unofficial app versions to unlock the normal speed?   I still have to do the initial startup.  Not sure I will be able to find an unofficial app without a name.These ninebots apps are a little bit obscure for the older versions.

I don't think so...

In order to unlock the normal speed you must 1st complete the tutorial and later do at last some miles ...

I suppose that expecially the tutorial can be completed only with the official app.....:rolleyes:

Archived