Electricunicycles.eu reputation?

Siggy

Recently purchased an EUC from this company with 2 year warranty and 14 day ‘hassle free’ return policy. 

Without casting judgement just yet, customer service is not as responsive as I’m used to. 

I’m curious of other members views on their overall quality. How have your experiences been. 

Cheers

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Juick said:

I once emailed them with interest of buying KS18L with extra charger and got no reply. Ian from Speedyfeet replied to the same question in a few hours so I bought from him.

yeah Ian's pretty good answering questions etc i bought from him because of the warranty also

• Like 1

They are based in my city. I have no experience with them but if you are looking for more or less the same prices as theirs and superfast friendly customer service I would check out eunicycles.eu. They are also based here in Wroclaw and specialize in KS and InMotion. I've bought 3 KS wheels with them and am very happy with customer service and aftersale warranty and support.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I bought a KS18L from electricunicycle.eu and can't say anything but nice things about both service and shipping. I had a lot of questions before I decided to place an order from electricunicycle.eu and the guy that contacted me was very polite and answered quickly. Shipping was fast and ok price.

Will definitely shop again.

55 minutes ago, _Patrick_ said:

They are not replying, I‘m still waiting since two weeks for an answer.

Seems they don’t care after selling.

Hmm in a similar situation Patrick! However, as said not willing to drag names through mud just yet.

1 minute ago, MrAkse said:

I bought a KS18L from electricunicycle.eu and can't say anything but nice things about both service and shipping. I had a lot of questions before I decided to place an order from electricunicycle.eu and the guy that contacted me was very polite and answered quickly. Shipping was fast and ok price.

Will definitely shop again.

This is how I felt before purchasing. Have you contacted them for after sales service yet?

Perhaps @Justina could chime in?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Siggy said:

This is how I felt before purchasing. Have you contacted them for after sales service yet?

I've had some dialog with them during transport and a few emails after I received the wheel.

I don't know if I should write the name of the person I had contact with, but for now I'll won't drop names in a public forum. Maybe at a later time if @Justina will chime in.

• Like 1

Hi guys :P

I admit that our response time is longer than usual and will be that way until August 17th (which we inform about in auto-reply). 
This is caused by increased number of orders, new wheels arrivals (V10/F and KS-18L) and urgent for closer cooperation with manufacturers recently.

To be honest, we get hundreds of emails daily, so we needed to prioritize processing orders over reply time, and hire additional permanent staff in the meantime (which also takes time, as we to train the new team members). We took steps to make this problem go away.

I can only say that this did not and does not affect processing orders. For example - if you see a product in our store that is in stock and has 24 h dispatch time, that means it will be shipped out within 24 hours after receiving payment. 

Our service replies faster, so for all technical matters please always contact service@electricunicycles.eu , or even contact us via FB if it's urgent. You can contact me directly via PM as well, and I will try to help you myself B)

Remember that we offer 2-year real warranty and we mean it. In most countries it's even door-to-door.
Our clients (who purchased a wheel) also get 10% discount for all accessories, and we offer our help in many other aspects, like doing customs clearance, or even arranging shipping unicycles via air (for example, if you want to take your unicycle with you for holidays, but cannot take it with you on a plane).

I also need to point out that we not only run a shop, but also work very close with the manufacturers, especially when it comes to improving their products (even existing ones - in next batches) and run VERY interesting and important projects, that will be a huge boost to the whole electric unicycle community in Europe. We will post more information soon, and can only promise it will be something BIG.

As to where are we based: we are now based in the UK and Poland. Preparing our London's office wasn't easy. As you can imagine - all those things in couple of months make it the busiest time for us so far, but that's a necessary step forward to offer you the best support possible.

We are and we will be here for you! :) 

Lastly, let me paste some useful info from our auto-reply:

1) Service
Our service is working as usual. In case of technical issues (warranty repairs), please contact our service directly at service@electricunicycles.eu

2) Product availability
Please kindly check our products availability here: https://www.electricunicycles.eu/store
Products in stock are being shipped within 24 hours (unless stated otherwise on the product page).

3) Preorders status
Please check our pre-order schedule table on our homepage: https://www.electricunicycles.eu/
The table is always up to date.

4) My order status
Once your order status is changed, you will receive an automatic message from our system, with confirmation and tracking number.

5) Shipping costs
Current shipping cost table is available here: https://www.electricunicycles.eu/delivery
Note that shipping unicycles within the UK is now free.

6) Warranty 
Please read our warranty terms: https://www.electricunicycles.eu/warranty
In short: all products are covered by a real 2-year warranty. In most EU countries the service is door-to-door (free shipping).

7) Invoices
Our system issues invoices automatically (couple of days after payment). They are available to download in electronic format only (PDF or HTML) from e-mail message or directly from our website (go to "My account" -> "My invoices"). We do not print and attach invoices into parcels, unless it's required by local law.

8) VAT-free orders
We offer 0% VAT prices for EU-VAT-registered businesses (having valid VIES number), UK-VAT-registered businesses, and individuals from Norway and Switzerland.

Edited by Justina
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/14/2018 at 6:38 PM, _Patrick_ said:

They are not replying, I‘m still waiting since two weeks for an answer.

I checked your case and as you are aware it was very different. Please check your inbox and spam folder if needed.

6 hours ago, Justina said:

As to where are we based: we are now based in the UK and Poland. Preparing our London's office wasn't easy. As you can imagine - all those things in couple of months make it the busiest time for us so far, but that's a necessary step forward to offer you the best support possible.

@Justina great to hear you are now in London. Where abouts are you located in London and are you open yet?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Justina said:

and run VERY interesting and important projects, that will be a huge boost to the whole electric unicycle community in Europe. We will post more information soon, and can only promise it will be something BIG.

What a tease! Very exciting to see this industry developing. 

I have already reserved money for a new wheel for next season. Hopefully next spring will have many new toys to choose from. :w00t2:

9 hours ago, Justina said:

Hi guys :P

I admit that our response time is longer than usual and will be that way until August 17th (which we inform about in auto-reply). 
This is caused by increased number of orders, new wheels arrivals (V10/F and KS-18L) and urgent for closer cooperation with manufacturers recently.

To be honest, we get hundreds of emails daily, so we needed to prioritize processing orders over reply time, and hire additional permanent staff

Thanks for reaching out @Justina I can't emphasise just how important and reassuring it is to see sellers posting in the forum and being highly resposive to customer concerns. That added peace of mind speaks volumes.

I hope you're able to strike a better balance between processing and replying to current customers as I would say retention and acquisition are both equally important.

9 hours ago, Justina said:

Excellent news. Where are you located?

Will this be a physical shop with wheels? Will we be able to service our wheels there? How about test rides etc? 

I know its lots of questions but this is exciting!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any reliable way to get in contact with them?

I got a reply on 16.08.18 und sent the same day an email back. Since then no answer...

I wrote an PM to Justina and a Facebook message. What else should I do to get support?

Now my Wheel seems to have an defective Controlboard.

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

I have been long playing around with a idea to buy an electricunicycle. I thought learning to ride it will be the time consuming part...It turned out that buying can also become time and energy consuming.

10 days ago I have ordered a KS14S (by that time still in stock) at electricunicycles. 24hour shipping is promised, but the last thing I got was confirmation of my payment and since then it is silence.

I emailed to  office@electricunicycles.eu , which is the contact email on my order ... no response. Later I also emailed to store@electricunicycles.eu which is a contact on the web .. no response either.The webpage explicitly states that they chose not to disclose their phone number, so no luck there either.
I don't have facebook and I don't have reputation on this forum to PM @Justina.

Writing here is my last resort before I will have to start googling how to do a credit card chargeback.

Any advise on how to contact them?

Thanks,
Pavel

• Upvote 3

Something wrong is happening in this company.
No answers, no contact with seller. It is a pity, because in Poland it was one of the best shops.
I advise against buying in this store until the situation is clarified.

Last contact details to service&support -> info from the local EUC forum :

Electric Transport Group Sp.z.o.o (Ltd)
ul. Parkowa 2A/15
58-580 SZKLARSKA PORĘBA (PL)

Mobile: +48 690 545 069

Edited by Kalmar
few corrections
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Pavel said:

To notify/mention a member ( @Justina ) one has to first type the @ then type the (some) first letter(s) and choose the name of the appeared dropdown box. One knows it worked if the name has a blue background. Sometimes this mentioning mechanism stops working - then one can submit the post hidden. When choosing to edit  the post, the mentioning works again. ( ... and then unhide the post... )

PS.: Just noticed that there has to be a blank before the "@" to make it work ;)

Edited by Chriull
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Pavel said:

Writing here is my last resort before I will have to start googling how to do a credit card chargeback.

I think chargeback may be the best solution. I am sad watching what is happening with this company. The way they explains the reason why they does not provide a contact phone number is at least strange. It definitely does not inspire confidence and I would avoid any purchases in such a company. An honest company does not avoid direct contact, even when facing some organizational problems. I do not want to accuse anyone of dishonesty or bad intentions, but in recent months many buyers have complained about problems with customer service. If you have a problem with the purchase now, what to expect later if, for example, you will need a repair? Unfortunately, the company's website makes a good impression and this is why there are still people placing orders there. I wish that @Justina will respond to this thread soon and explain reliably where the problems are and how the company intends to regain a weakened reputation. The persisting lack of response can only be the last nail in the coffin for this company, which was once a very active and respected distributor of electric monocycles in Poland and Europe.

If you still want to buy KS-14S check another King Song dealer - kingsong.pl (you can also reach them here -  @KS Poland). I know their website doesn't looks as modern as in case of ElectricUnicycles.eu, but at least there is no complaints about sales & aftersales service. I bought two wheels from them and always got instant response and outstanding service. There is many other people that ordered from them and are very happy also. However, KS Poland doesn't have the 840 Wh version in stock now, but you may contact Richard (owner of KS Poland) and ask for pricing and availability.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/19/2018 at 10:55 PM, Pavel said:

Hi All,

I have been long playing around with a idea to buy an electricunicycle. I thought learning to ride it will be the time consuming part...It turned out that buying can also become time and energy consuming.

10 days ago I have ordered a KS14S (by that time still in stock) at electricunicycles. 24hour shipping is promised, but the last thing I got was confirmation of my payment and since then it is silence.

I emailed to  office@electricunicycles.eu , which is the contact email on my order ... no response. Later I also emailed to store@electricunicycles.eu which is a contact on the web .. no response either.The webpage explicitly states that they chose not to disclose their phone number, so no luck there either.

Any advise on how to contact them?

Thanks,
Pavel

I can't say what is going on inside the company. But I can add my 2 cents to this...

I Just today got my "big" baby back (KS18L) form service at this dealer. They provided the shipping and I could trace the shipping that got delayed from Sweden through Denmark, through Germany and the arriving in Polan. Then it was dead silent from about 4th nov 2018, until this morning when my local postal service announced I had an incomming shipping today. 

I had my trolley and lamp unit reworked. I have yet to take it out for test drive, but so far so good. But I got really concerned since I could not get any news or response from the dealer. I got for now my case resolved, but with a delay. But to be fair as a customer here, part of the delay was due to shipping delay, at least one way. 

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1