Inflator for Momo-Md-ow 14 inches

Larrydev

Hello everyone.

I’m a new owner of an electric unicycle. I’m learning fairly quickly and I’m very very happy about it.

thanks everyone for the useful tips in this forum.

I’d like to ask some advice:

which inflator should I buy for my wheel (they didn’t send me any extender with it) ?

this is the model I bought off of amazon -> https://www.amazon.it/Momo-Md-ow14-Paris-Monoruota-Unisex/dp/B075MJK1TQ

thanks 

1 hour ago, Larrydev said:

this is the model I bought off of amazon -> https://www.amazon.it/Momo-Md-ow14-Paris-Monoruota-Unisex/dp/B075MJK1TQ

@steve454 has answered your question, any sort of valve extender for Schrader valves will do the job. 

I must say it was very brave of you to buy a wheel with such bad reviews on Amazon (an average of 1.5 stars!)? 350W motor and 130Wh battery means you need to be careful (as indeed one of the reviewers remarked) to not push it at all hard, go too fast or lean too far forward (or backwards whilst braking) specially if you weigh more than 60Kg as it has very little excess power to keep you upright. Maximum range will be around 10 Km not the 20 claimed as well. 

It will serve well as a training wheel or if you are very light, but I suspect you may soon outgrow it?

56 minutes ago, Keith said:

I must say it was very brave of you to buy a wheel with such bad reviews on Amazon (an average of 1.5 stars!)?

Keith is right. Be careful on that generic wheel and purchase some safety gear. A helmet and wrist guards at the very least! 

Hey thanks for the answers!

when I bought the wheel I was looking for something very cheap because I was unsure if I would’ve been able to learn and enjoy the unicycle.

That’s why I bought that model.

i’m 65 kg so I should be able to use it for some time.

For now I use the wheel to go to work which is just a couple of km away from where I live.

I’m still learning and so I travel quite slowly and I’m only using some gloves as protective gear and a leash.

for that reason I have no issue with the power of the unit, even though it is quite likely that I might outgrow it and I might want to buy a new one at some point.

In that case this would be my training unicycle and the next one will be scratch free ?

Archived