• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did it spin about 3 turns in both directions before the beep?

If so the method is the same as the one I described for the EYU except that there are no wires connected to the contacts on your pcb.

Gimlet, I gave up to be in place.

I'm going with a friend a couple of days was reached to try all the new toys.
Need to rent a sports hall because there is still snow and ice.

Friend tried all storage areas to some extent. Gotway react acceleration and braking much more slowly than any other.

The first test runs have been made, and now the most driven Rockwheel 16 "and Gotway 18".
Rockwheel is noisy. Most, however, strange to feel straight edges and sharp upper edge. They feel uncomfortable on the feet.
Firewheel is appealing because thins up. It also facilitates the low speed when making quick turns. Rockwheel is unable to do the same.

I thought that the 18 "Gotway would be really awkward. But I was surprised by its agility. Anyway, I fell in love for this Gotway Speed ​​version.
I have been driving only indoors, so a maximum of 15 km / h.
But I can easily imagine driving to faster. It was so great to drive.

It is a majestic drive. Going incredibly stable without any balancing act.
Really easy to control. Also seated driving is easy.
The only thing that surprised in the beginning. The position of the pedals sail peacefully to some extent. After a while of driving, it is no longer disturbed. Let's see how the future.
Gassing and braking it reacts more slowly than any one wheel, which I've driven (7 pieces).

This Gotway I was supposed to start to drive the wheel cross.
A little doubtful whether the plastics to withstand severe impacts. Plastic somehow affect the easily breakable.
Time will tell ..

Gotway is definitely the best on long trips, but it can also be other ways to have fun, even if it is not able to quite small and rapid movements.

Edit:
Oh, and of course Ninebot 9 has been very much in use. It's a surprisingly funny, even though I thought I had to be boring to drive the two rings. Neatly driving goes well with ice and snow. Although the standard tires is. The quality is high. Everything is nicely done. This can easily introduce a smile to people.
Anyone who learned to drive almost immediately.

Today Hedge time one of my new Rock Wheel. It is the fastest version. And yes, it goes fast :)
I tried even that would begin to beep.
Mainly to time the parking garage, where more layers.

Yes it is noisy. Although I have a motorcycle helmet. Sometimes I feel that hearing protection should be. Also an outdoor driving.
This is fine to do a variety of tricks. It responds quickly to control and stops to think. Sometimes the wheels of the engine interferes with the play. In particular, a small circle while driving. But I believe that you get used to.

The pedal is firm. When driving, it is sometimes very little to change position.
But not as much as the Firewheel doing. Not even close.

We went driving a sports hall. We avoided the running tracks and I tested the tires.
Cameron was supposed to be a top speed of 35kmh.
But it was 15kmh.
12kmh speed it began to raise the front of the pedal.
The battery it seemed to take as much as promised (max. 40 to 50 km).

Gotway was staggering. It shone on the track, and the high speed feeling was like a nascar race.

Rockwheel likewise. Of course driving response was not as stable.
And definitely a loud noise was somewhat distracting.
Plastic shells resonate with the sound powering. So attenuation gluing probably dampen sound.

It is now tested 18 "Gotway (Speed ​​version) top speed.
By driving. Tried approximately 20 times. Measurement, I used the phone's GPS and Gotway APP. That is, the Bluetooth connection, the device displays the speed, etc. data.
This looks really real-time speed compared to the GPS. GPS is always a bit behind.

The maximum speed of the GPS was 37kmh. Gotway own meter seemed 43kmh.

Bluetooth evidence can therefore drive safely equally between 40kmh and (temporarily 42-43kmh.)
The device does not turn off immediately at maximum speed. Second, or even three, and then the device 'switches off' softly. The pedal tilts clearly ahead, if you're really fast, you may be able to save the exhaustion of trying to slow down.

Buetooth connection, the device will raise the pedals around 30kmh speed.

You wonder probably that crazy man test driving a top speed: D But I did it by sitting on top of the device ring.
I rode hard snow. The device turns off, it was easy, and painless to dive on her belly and slide until you ran out of momentum.
I did it about 20 times the pain-free.

Next, similarly tested Rockwheel.
So far, I have been advocating for the GPS according to 30kmh. And the machine will not beep.

You rode at full speed on hard packed snow?

On an ordinary tyre or one of your specials?

I know what you mean about not hurting yourself, it's the only reason that I'm happy to hurl myself down the mountain at ridiculously high speed at every opportunity on ski holidays!

Well its as I pointed out on the Facebook group, a wheel is an all wheel drive vehicle. :)

I've just found that the standard tyre on my IPS has lousy grip on wet mud and makes the wheel almost unridable. I suppose snow gives a little more grip but not much!

Love to see a video! :)

Also, Rockwheel 16S GR16-25R top speed now been tested with GPS. The absolute maximum is 35kmh. 34kmh give it to run continuously. But 35kmh only a second or two, then turn off.

Beeping begins exactly at 30kmh. Also raises the pedals to some extent.

Gotway is incredibly stable at high speed, as compared to Rockwheel.

Slightly more things ..
That much I have to say that, a little surprised Gotway of plastics sustainability.

None of the times it is not fallen drastically. Speed ​​tests clamp tightly to me between the legs, and it slid nicely with my rollover. However, the shells are badly damaged, even though I've glued shelters here and there.

The parable, Rockwheel once went out of my grasp, and flew just amazing leaps for a long time and far. Plastics are still okay.

Another parable ..
My Firewheel has been really incredible strokes every day for 5 months, that it does not believe anyone :)
And until now, the shells start to be at the very end.

Also, Rockwheel top speed now been tested with GPS. The absolute maximum is 35kmh. 34kmh give it to run continuously. But 35kmh only a second or two, then turn off.

Slightly more things ..
Also, Rockwheel top speed now been tested with GPS. The absolute maximum is 35kmh. 34kmh give it to run continuously. But 35kmh only a second or two, then turn off.

What Rockwheel we are talking about? Is it geared? Please check manufactory web adress at the carton! Thanks

Yet the kind of attention ...
Now that I've got to drive devices with a top speed is sufficient.
It seems that the slower are no longer of interest.
Firewheel is a little faster than many others.
But even in icy forest paths, it will beep constantly speeding. Driving skills developed there too.

Firewheel she shall therefore retire: D
I asked about that, whether it's top speed to somehow raise. The answer was no.

I'm interested in the 14 "high-speed unicycle.
Gotwayn bluetooth speed display seems to work very well. It reacts very quickly to changes in speed.
Even a bicycle meter will not be able to do the same.
So I think I'll buy a 14 "Gotwayn :)
Friend also similar...

On the other hand is terribly sad to give up my Firewheel because, it is just incredibly pleasing shape to drive. Thin upward tapering shape possible fast sharp movements, and your feet will not hit the nose at the top.

This may be the solution ..

Puts 16" Rockwheel technology Firewheel's in :)
Give .. FireRock wheel

Then we obtain a "perfect" unicycle.
Also, large batteries would not be a problem.

:wub:

Since I have liked the 18 "Gotway to, I put the order of 14" size, and the largest battery.
This would have meant to hurt themselves, as a rule Skateboarding  :D
A friend will too, so can be more user experience.

Today, I run 18 "Gotway 850wh battery.
The drive from a total of 35 km. It contained a lot of sudden acceleration and braking. Also, more than 30kmh speed a lot.
After this, bluetooth told that the battery remaining 30%.
The air temperature of + 1 °.
The air pressure in the tire 3 pounds.
My weight 65kg.

Here's some old ones for random video clips.
Not related to Gotway 18 ".

Now I know what it feels like to fall over the 37kmh speed of concrete  :ph34r:
And suddenly.
I rode really hard in an empty parking garage, and the commandments of the ring a loud statement. Suddenly a fierce acceleration device is turned off. I do not have time to realize anything.
Fortunately, I always drove motocross gear, and I could not even hurt.
Clothes certainly broken even more than in the past.
Apparently, the ring was spared the damage. It has thick padding.

Oh, if the manufacturers would make a reasonable speed limit. And increase the maximum speed even further.
Why the machine can not only stop the escalation? Why should one be total shutdown? Does not make any sense.

Video Snippet driving. This does not fall.

Archived