Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey all!

Starting a new topic, as I couldn't find similar issue.

Our loved miniPlus not charging. The green light is on PSU and noting on the unit. I have checked for the damage, and nothing I found, we always ride carefully, no water damage either. The PSU is almost new and I always charged/connected with care. I have emailed customer support, but not really hopeful of any help, considering previous experience.

Anyone experienced this? I don't know where to start, all the cables, connectors, look good, unit is barely used, around 60mil on clock only.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Where did you bought your PLUS (segway europa? other?)

maybe the adapter is dead ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by jojo33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

Where did you bought your PLUS (segway europa? other?)

maybe the adapter is dead ?

 

Adapter doesn't look dead as green light is there, like it finished charging.  Bought it online on segway.ie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, denzil said:

Bought it online on segway.ie.

Under warranty, open ticket, Segway europe must change your Plus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

Under warranty, open ticket, Segway europe must change your Plus

I have, but still waiting for their response :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 days and no response from customer service, Segway is the worse company to deal with :( Anyone know the direct number for UK customer support?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, denzil said:

Segway is the worse company to deal with

you don't experienced french ninebot customer service last year ....:barf:

only the new segway europe service here ... http://eu-en.segway.com/contact-us

open a new ticket, 

it's really amazing that segway-ninebot in europe has such a bad customer service, Segway Ninebot want be the first in the world, they really dont care for his foreign (look from china) customers, except in USA, it's different, but Europe....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jojo33 said:

you don't experienced french ninebot customer service last year ....:barf:

only the new segway europe service here ... http://eu-en.segway.com/contact-us

open a new ticket, 

it's really amazing that segway-ninebot in europe has such a bad customer service, Segway Ninebot want be the first in the world, they really dont care for his foreign (look from china) customers, except in USA, it's different, but Europe....

I have opened a ticket, 5 days ago, no answer yet, I'm thinking of exercising my consumer rights and return the unit altogether through different channels. I can't believe such a company can have little to none customer service. Surely I won't buy any of segway products ever.

Edited by denzil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, denzil said:

I have opened a ticket, 5 days ago, 

wait one week

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×