Losing your virginity

Thai-lad

Losing your virginity  

76 members have voted

1. 1. At what age did you first mount an EUC?

• Less than 15 years old
    • 15 - 20 years old
    • 21 - 25 years old
    • 26 - 30 years old
    • 31 - 35 years old
    • 36 - 40 years old
    • 41 - 45 years old
    • 46 - 50 years old
    • 51 - 55 years old
    • 56 - 60 years old
    • 61 - 65 years old
    • 66 - 70 years old
    • Over 70 years old

8 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Now there’s a poll I can answer truthfully!  :w00t2:

Just stop ight there!

8 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:ph34r: Let’s just say me and @Shad0z could probably pop some pimples together while watching “The Big Bang Theory,” sipping our Mountain Dews, and playing “Fortnite.”  #dothedew  :whistling:

I didn't realise that Google expanded from translating between languages to also now translating between ages too! Awesome!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Now there’s a poll I can answer truthfully!  :w00t2:

I know, right?  :blink: It’s like going on a Holland America cruise and looking for the strip poker partay.   Ain’t happening.  :yawn:  And where’s all the young ladies?  :dribble:  #sodisappointed.

:ph34r: Let’s just say me and @Shad0z could probably pop some pimples together while watching “The Big Bang Theory,” sipping our Mountain Dews, and playing “Fortnite.”  #dothedew  :whistling:

:roflmao:

how old are you actually? :P

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:ph34r:  Old enough to play “Hay Day and young enough to want to ride a crazy one wheeled death trap vehicle!  :w00t2:  At the same time!

Это секрет!

It's not really such a big secret. His handle is a clue to his real identity. Hunka is 83 years old. Elvis lives!

9 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:ph34r:  Old enough to play “Hay Day” and young enough to want to ride a crazy one wheeled death trap vehicle!  :w00t2:  At the same time!

Это секрет!

:popcorn:

3 hours ago, Thai-lad said:

My next survey should be about monagamy.  As in how many of you are faithful to only one wheel, vs how many of you are polygamous and have multiple loves?

So I've just started up a business selling these things... Does that mean I'm now a pimp?

New to the forum and a fairly new rider. I'm a bit surprised by the poll. Although, maybe not. I'm 42, but my generation (X Gen) grew up with the first version of xtreme sports. Tony Hawk and Travis Pastrana were our idols and my gen grew up outdoors, doing crazy shit. I also think cost might be an issue for the younger crowd. Sure, a good EUC costs as much as a really nice bike, but 99.99999% of all kids ride $100 bikes for a reason... they're cheap and they work. I doubt there are a lot of parents willing to pay a grand for an EUC "deathtrap" for their 15 year old. Likewise, a young adult (20s) is probably still in university or working just to make ends meet, so the price would still be high for a decent EUC.

On 8/15/2018 at 1:38 PM, Thai-lad said:

My next survey should be about monagamy.  As in how many of you are faithful to only one wheel, vs how many of you are polygamous and have multiple loves?

I just got happily married ?. Before that I was fooling around a lot. ? 

16 hours ago, Shad0z said:

Im proud to be at the bottom :D 

less years without eucs hehe :P 

I don't know if we can count your entry.  Isn't there some minimum age before you're old enough to be allowed to vote? :confused1::laughbounce2:

11 hours ago, sonicslp said:

New to the forum and a fairly new rider. I'm a bit surprised by the poll. Although, maybe not. I'm 42, but my generation (X Gen) grew up with the first version of xtreme sports. Tony Hawk and Travis Pastrana were our idols and my gen grew up outdoors, doing crazy shit. I also think cost might be an issue for the younger crowd. Sure, a good EUC costs as much as a really nice bike, but 99.99999% of all kids ride $100 bikes for a reason... they're cheap and they work. I doubt there are a lot of parents willing to pay a grand for an EUC "deathtrap" for their 15 year old. Likewise, a young adult (20s) is probably still in university or working just to make ends meet, so the price would still be high for a decent EUC.

You're barely old enough to be a rider according to our poll :P  Even I don't feel so old, now that I saw this profile https://forum.electricunicycle.org/profile/6116-ken-bland/ .  Now that's inspirational!

12 hours ago, sonicslp said:

i agree, but dont think most 15 year olds ride around with 100$ bikes :efee612b4b: 

they all need to be "manly" so they get a "real" bike for their short 3 km commute to school... looks cool enough.. meh a little much for city commuting...

but well they gotta do what they gotta do to be manly... :efeeda4ad8:

when i first tried a segway mini pro, i just knew, this was it, so i got one, then i noticed my mistake, and got an euc, never been happier! :D 

its expensive, but a few dominos delivery days a week and selling some of my things, and i managed somehow, by magic to get 1400 eur for a gotway tesla :D 

and thats my story

5 hours ago, Thai-lad said:

Looks like up to 60% of the respondents were over 40 when they first started riding at this point in the survey.  Bet you didn't expect that?

Funnily enough, also 59% of the male European population between 20 and 70 years is over 40.

http://www.viewsoftheworld.net/?p=4201

1 hour ago, Mono said:

Funnily enough, also 59% of the male European population between 20 and 70 years is over 40.

http://www.viewsoftheworld.net/?p=4201

Yes, I wonder if the numbers were adjusted as a relative percent of the population for each age group, if that would result in a flatter response?  In other words, how much of the peak above 40 is just due to a bigger population of potential riders?

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:13 PM, Thai-lad said:

Yes, I wonder if the numbers were adjusted as a relative percent of the population for each age group, if that would result in a flatter response?  In other words, how much of the peak above 40 is just due to a bigger population of potential riders?

But then is there a larger percentage of those over 40 that have "disposable income" to spend on wheels?

1 minute ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

But then is there a larger percentage of those over 40 that have "disposable income" to spend on wheels?

Your country’s average age is 38 so soon you’ll be selling a boat load of wheels!   :cheers:

43308813815_4f249c40a4_b.jpg

2 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Not really, the overrepresentation of these is surprisingly not that big. Most notable is the underrepresentation for ages <20, then >60, and to some extend also <30, in that order.

Archived