Advice on which Ninebot model to buy

rojieh

Hi, I'd be grateful on some advice about which Ninebot model to buy. I want a USA warranty, so my options are limited, and the current prices are:

Ninebot One C+ ($799)

Ninebot One E+ ($950)

Ninebot One P pre-order ($1,295)

There may be a price drop once the Ninebot One P is out, so I could wait a bit.

I will not be using it to commute, and I'm guessing I would go no more than 5-10 miles in a day. A lighter unit might be easier to carry around.

Other than range and maximum speed are there other issues to consider between these models? Is the waterproofing and durability about the same?

I tested the E and while it felt good, I already heard of the E+ and waited for it. I am happy with it but if I'd be looking for one right now, I'd wait for the P as well.

You +1 a lot of our post in the Google+ community. I am grateful for that. In case you are considering the P model, we are open for pre-order now:

http://wheelyouride.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/5989887

Jeff

Yeah....I mean...it HAS to be significantly heavier, right? I don't understand how it could be the exact same weight

It is heavier, it is written about 13.8kg in the specs, but the real value should be below 15kg for Ninebot One P.

Definitely E+ or P for the bigger battery. Riding a 9b1 on low battery is a nightmare I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. (Dat backwards tilt...) Also as the battery degrades over time which all batteries do, you have more overhead before you get to the point where you can't do the rides you used to do.

Archived